Hello!

Is there a way to hide or exclude accounts in the BlackBerry Hub?

I do not want to see all my work related accounts in the HUB view. Is there a way to hide them completely from the HUB view? I want to select them separately to see messages and still be able to have all the benefits of a HUB view for all my personal accounts.

I hope I just missed a simple option.

Seems like a normal or desirable request but as I remember from BlackBerry 10 workplace solution using BES, the whole BYOD scheme has never really met the needs of its customers. I love to work, but not ALL the time.

Thanks !
    10-12-18 03:53 PM
    Hello!

Is there a way to hide or exclude accounts in the BlackBerry Hub?

I do not want to see all my work related accounts in the HUB view. Is there a way to hide them completely from the HUB view? I want to select them separately to see messages and still be able to have all the benefits of a HUB view for all my personal accounts.

I hope I just missed a simple option.

Seems like a normal or desirable request but as I remember from BlackBerry 10 workplace solution using BES, the whole BYOD scheme has never really met the needs of its customers. I love to work, but not ALL the time.

Thanks !
    Go in to the hub, then settings. Scroll to the bottom under views and click on BlackBerry Hub. Then you can uncheck what you don't want to see in hub view.

EDIT: You can also add a view and select what you want to see in it specifically.
    TopFit likes this.
    10-12-18 03:55 PM
    Go in to the hub, then settings. Scroll to the bottom under views and click on BlackBerry Hub. Then you can uncheck what you don't want to see in hub view.

EDIT: You can also add a view and select what you want to see in it specifically.
    Ha!!! I totally missed these options at the bottom Now that you told me I reminder that I also enabled/disabled them in BB10 ...

Thank you very much!!
    ray689 likes this.
    10-12-18 04:02 PM