Try to keep this simple as Google does not do such.

I have 2 gmail accounts. One I just wanted for emails and the other is email and stuff from playstore. I like the photo sync to my main account but still like pictures on my SD card. This was all fine until I seen it was also putting pictures on my second account. So without thinking to much I deleted them all. Then later seen it cleaned off my SD card as well. But all is still good with my main account so that is fine kind of. So in all this can someone explain to me how to stop sync from second account. I know I have unlimited space there as well so I maybe shouldn't be bothered. It is just I take pictures of delivery tickets and then in a few days delete them. The way it is now I have to go into both accounts in photos to get rid of them. If I turn off sync it turns off both accounts from what I am seeing. If it is deleting from cloud and my phone why does it not delete from second account cloud when it syncs. Obviously only syncs from phone to cloud?

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-18-19 04:24 PM
    Open Google Photos>Slide the menu open>Tap on 'Use without an account'>Then tap on each account individually. It will ask if you wish to enable backup and sync for each. Uncheck the one you DON'T want to sync. It should treat each individually.
    05-20-19 02:16 PM
    Open Google Photos>Slide the menu open>Tap on 'Use without an account'>Then tap on each account individually. It will ask if you wish to enable backup and sync for each. Uncheck the one you DON'T want to sync. It should treat each individually.
    Thank you. Wow how annoying going through those menus. I'm not sure even how it went I was in there a few times. I think I have what I want anyway.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-20-19 09:29 PM
    I have no clue where I am on this Board but here goes - about 99.999 % of the users seem to know much more than I do about IT and the BB system etc. I'm just a BB Keyone owner who couldn't understand why I can look at my photos on the keyone but when I go to back them up to my PC, I don't have any photos on the phone - WTF?
    Turns out I'm told BB on their own designed the photos to go up to Google without my ok - alright not much I can do but when I go to Google.com and click on my photos there aren't any there. I'd be really appreciative if someone would just lay out the steps for me to find them so I can understand - and please if you're good enough to help pls. keep in layman's terms. There are more acronyms on this website than at eye chart printing factory! Phew, about the only I understand is BB - thanks in advance
    05-22-19 11:48 PM