Cannot get the long press feature of the home key on CDMA verison of KEYone to activate Google Assistant. Went through the setup and still no cigar. Any ideas? AAL093 FYI.

Thanks.
    09-02-17 12:33 PM
    Cannot get the long press feature of the home key on CDMA verison of KEYone to activate Google Assistant. Went through the setup and still no cigar. Any ideas? AAL093 FYI.

Thanks.
    I just tried it and it worked. Unfortunately, Google wants Permission/access to too much and I won't provide it.
    09-02-17 10:55 PM
    I just tried it and it worked. Unfortunately, Google wants Permission/access to too much and I won't provide it.
    Could you detail your setup process. Long pressing the circle button still does nothing. Sigh...

Thanks!
    09-02-17 11:14 PM
    Could you detail your setup process. Long pressing the circle button still does nothing. Sigh...

Thanks!
    I'm not aware of anything special. I am using the standard BB Launcher. I'm still on the April Security Update/OS that this cdma version shipped with, so the same version you have. I have selectively updated various Google issued apps. I have the latest BB apps.
    09-03-17 09:27 AM
    right I had this issue with mine and found the fault to be if you have your display size to small it will not work but if you put it back to normal it will work hope this helps.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-04-17 08:36 AM
    right I had this issue with mine and found the fault to be if you have your display size to small it will not work but if you put it back to normal it will work hope this helps.
    Dale what do you mean exactly. I sized down my icons, went back to default and still nothing when I long press the circle. Perhaps something in setup?
    arnold nyakundi likes this.
    09-08-17 01:06 AM
    I had the same issue. I long pressed the O button but asked me to sign in and when I used my office email id, it did not work. I then used my gmail email id and started working. GOOGLE ASSISTANT WORKS ON MY KEYONE.
    09-11-17 02:19 PM