I seem to have a problem with the Gmail calendar sync. Initially it seemed to be working but now I'm getting the error shown below. I followed the instructions but there was no effect. Note I used to have the same type of issue with a BlackBerry PRIV back in the day. Seems to be a BlackBerry calendar problem.

Gmail calendar sync problem-screenshot_20171107-133117-2.png

Anybody knows how to solve this?
    11-07-17 03:37 PM
    Wow, not one reply? Anyone?!
    11-07-17 10:40 PM
    Where am I supposed to go for support with BlackBerry apps?
    11-08-17 04:55 PM
    having the same problem with my Gmail calendar
    11-10-17 06:37 PM
    yep been having this issues for over a year with my DTEK60 and now my KEYone. I have read a ton of forum posts but no one has an answer. the Quite a few people have this issue. I believe it has something to do with the HUB, I have tried multiple calendars (Gmail, GoDaddy, etc). I believe it has something to do with he fact that my email (not Gmail) and goggle account use the same email login. Does anyone have this issue if their email and Google account are both Gmail?

I really need a fix to this. Driving me insane and ruining my company planning/scheduling. I would actually pay someone to fix this BS for me.

I thought BlackBerry's KEYone support was now through the CrackBerry forums? Where is that?
    11-19-17 10:56 AM
    OMG!! I fixed it after just about a year of working on it!

FYI: this fix is for a Google Calendar account. My original issue was with my GoDaddy Caldav account. I have deleted and stopped paying for the GoDaddy calendar account so I can't test if it is working with that one.

Fix:
    - In accounts (phone settings) delete Google account. Not sure if anything important will be lost.
    - In accounts (phone setting) click "add account" and click "blackberry Caldav account". Not sure if this option used to be in there as I would have tried it before with my GoDaddy account.
    - For info on adding to BlackBerry Caldav account: I forget all the form question but :
    email: (Google account email)
    user: (Google account email)
    password: (password)
    Server: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/<emailaddress>/events
    All the rest I left the same.
    - Test in BlackBerry HUB
    - Reactivate Goggle account (in phone settings). Just don't turn on calendar sync in account settings. For some reason calendar sync isn't in there for me anymore anyways.
    - Can't remember, might have to go to BlackBerry calendar settings and select your new Caldav Google calendar as your default

Hope this helps others!! Let me know if you have questions
    11-19-17 05:19 PM