The best feature of BB10 (in my opinion) is the gesture based controls, they helped doing things faster and become productive, blackberry was leading the way in that area, what happened, why is it that now everyone else is having gestures and not blackberry, iphone x "innovated" gestures and now alot of android launchers are having gestures like (oxygen os), I always had this question since the switch from BB10 to android on blackberry smartphones, but i always said it will come down the road, or maybe it's difficult on android, but at this point am wondering why it still didn't happen, its very disappointing to see everyone else leading the way and blackberry is not doing anything, what are the major OS updates since the launch of blackberry android os?!

another this is the BB hub, what the heck happened there? where is the hub? you can't call this app the hub, the hub was about viewing and responding to all the notifications without launching other apps, if it's just used to view notification then whats the difference from the notification bar? why would i use bb hub over androids notification bar? is it that hard to synchronize apps into the hub? and is it hard to synchronize the hub into the OS that it can be accessed from the home page like the htc blinkfeed?
    06-24-18 08:33 AM
    The best feature of BB10 (in my opinion) is the gesture based controls, they helped doing things faster and become productive, blackberry was leading the way in that area, what happened, why is it that now everyone else is having gestures and not blackberry, iphone x "innovated" gestures and now alot of android launchers are having gestures like (oxygen os), I always had this question since the switch from BB10 to android on blackberry smartphones, but i always said it will come down the road, or maybe it's difficult on android, but at this point am wondering why it still didn't happen, its very disappointing to see everyone else leading the way and blackberry is not doing anything, what are the major OS updates since the launch of blackberry android os?!

another this is the BB hub, what the heck happened there? where is the hub? you can't call this app the hub, the hub was about viewing and responding to all the notifications without launching other apps, if it's just used to view notification then whats the difference from the notification bar? why would i use bb hub over androids notification bar? is it that hard to synchronize apps into the hub? and is it hard to synchronize the hub into the OS that it can be accessed from the home page like the htc blinkfeed?
    The answers to most of your inquiries are buried in this forum; it had been discussed over & over.

While I am for everything you say, I developed a taste for BlackBerry on Android mainly because I forced myself to understand how and why it works they way it does.

It can improve a lot, no doubt but there is a delicate balance management between catering the niche customers (like you and I) and appealing to larger audience that never even heard of BlackBerry.

Add that to Android OS limitations and that's where we are; other than Android P, I don't think you can expect it to get a whole lot BB10-like than that.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-24-18 09:10 AM