I used these two on my desktops. How is the performance of these on the android os? I'm considering getting a mercury and this would be how I handled my passwords.
    02-17-17 06:29 AM
    LastPass works great. You can give it some system access and it can offer to fill in apps' login fields as well as browsers, or you can use it as a vault only. I personally don't recommend Firefox; one of its best features is sync, however for some reason I found it to be using more data than Chrome even though I was using Ghostery and uBlock, and then AdBlock later on. It sometimes took forever to render pages and always made my phone run warm. Of course, this is just my own experience and YMMV.
    Ecm likes this.
    02-17-17 07:44 AM
    The hairy guy is right. LastPass is great on Android. It does work properly with Firefox, though I too prefer one of the Chrome-based browsers (currently Tuga). I love the option to fill-in my passwords everywhere, since I use complex PW's and my memory isn't what it used to be.
    02-17-17 07:51 AM
    What is a secure/private way to deal with chrome? Like a tor chrome varient.

I also use pure VPN on my phones.
    02-17-17 08:18 AM