Does anyone know how to file e mails into Outlook Exchange sub folders on the KEyone? I can see a Quick File ability but that isnt the same thing. My previous BB 10 was incredibly intuitive when i used to right clikck in an e mail and press "File". Even my Iphone 7 plus has the filing capability though is far less intuitive! This is really an important function on e mail for me and if the Keyone can't do it, it's a real problem! Can anyone help? Thanks
    01-28-18 11:15 AM
    Does anyone know how to file e mails into Outlook Exchange sub folders on the KEyone? I can see a Quick File ability but that isnt the same thing. My previous BB 10 was incredibly intuitive when i used to right clikck in an e mail and press "File". Even my Iphone 7 plus has the filing capability though is far less intuitive! This is really an important function on e mail for me and if the Keyone can't do it, it's a real problem! Can anyone help? Thanks
    Do you have all of the folders you need synced?
    01-28-18 01:31 PM
    yes i do but i cant work out how to file the e mails in my inbox into those files. There just seems to be an option to Quick File into one specific sub file....I have about 100!
    01-28-18 01:33 PM