https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/support/bbid
    the link above tells me that with blackberry ID I could have access to BMM, blackberry world and other services . So I created one blackberry ID and try to log in with it on BBM from an android phone but BBM says invalid email or password.

what am I supposed to do if I want use BBM on android phone ??
    03-28-19 10:43 PM
    the link above tells me that with blackberry ID I could have access to BMM, blackberry world and other services . So I created one blackberry ID and try to log in with it on BBM from an android phone but BBM says invalid email or password.

Create your new account ON the android device itself.
    03-29-19 12:13 AM
    tried but failed. bbm on android device request an cell phone number to create an new account so that it could send you an SMS with a verification code. But I cant recieve any SMS from BBM and I guess it's probably blocked by Chinese authority. Rightnow I am in China and will stay for 2 more years.
    03-29-19 04:17 AM
    bbm on android device request an cell phone number
    Exactly. BBM for Android uses a phone number for ID, so you need to be able to receive SMS messages with the device you are setting up. This is a security feature. It will send you a code via SMS that you will need to enter in order to log in.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-19 06:15 AM
    yeah. This means when SMS from BBM is blocked you can never
    get a new BBM ID on android devices and that's why I chose to create a blackberry ID thru the link mentioned above. Becuase balckberry.com says that
    with blackberry ID I could have access to apps and services, like BBM, BB WORLD. But it doesnt work.
    03-29-19 07:06 AM
    Becuase balckberry.com says that
    with blackberry ID I could have access to apps and services, like BBM, BB WORLD. But it doesnt work.
    BBID is for BlackBerry OS/10 devices. There is no BlackBerry ID for Android. BB World is the app store for BB10 /OS. Only BBOS/10 devices use BBID from the your link to login to BBM.

yeah. This means when SMS from BBM is blocked
    What is that supposed to mean?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-19 07:31 AM

If you own an Android Device....

You'll need to download the BBM Android app (what ever Android App store you have access to there) and create an account in the app, no BBID required.

BlackBerry World and other Services are for BlackBerry legacy hardware... BBOS or BB10 powered, not Android powered.
    03-29-19 07:39 AM
    BBM on my android device can not be connected to network because BBM is blocked by GFW . After several times of submitting my request for a BBM ID on my android device via VPN I have received NOTHING. It turns out that not only the network connection but also the SMS message for BBM is obstructed and I could never create a new BBM ID on my android device.
    03-30-19 01:40 AM
    I need a new BBM ID and use it on android devices.
    Is there any other way to create a new BBM ID besides creating one
    in the BBM android APP ??
    03-30-19 01:48 AM
    BBM on my android device can not be connected to network because BBM is blocked by GFW . After several times of submitting my request for a BBM ID on my android device via VPN I have received NOTHING. It turns out that not only the network connection but also the SMS message for BBM is obstructed and I could never create a new BBM ID on my android device.
    I'm afraid I don't have all that much experience with China or VPN's, but have you tried creating an account without a VPN?
    I read on the forums somewhere that BBM definitely works in China, so maybe it's GFW that's blocking the VPN? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted via CB10
    04-01-19 07:17 PM