Hello, I'm getting duplicates in my phone and email apps but not in my contacts. I have an exchange 365 account that I have set to sync but nothing else. My suspension is that Google is involved but I have set it not to sync.

Any ideas?
    10-11-17 01:01 PM
    I have the same problem as you describe. I use Google contacts and sync these with my phone.

When I moved from my PRIV to K1 some contacts duplicated in my contacts app. I made a backup on my laptop and deleted all contacts. Then I imported the contacts I just made a backup of.

Now I only have duplicated contacts in my phone app. My contact app doesn't have duplicated contacts anymore.
    10-11-17 01:34 PM
    Had the same problem. I have two Gmail accounts on phone. Did an edit from phone app, noticed that the duplicate was from an account I had set to not sync. Must have synced automatically when 2nd account was added. From the web account, I deleted all contacts, then synced with phone, turned off sync with that account, then imported all contacts back.
    No duplicates in text nor phone app now, contacts do show up from the individual email app. All is now good.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-26-17 06:23 AM
    if you are using WhatsApp you have double entries for that app, which are visible in the phone app - to me this seems like a bug, but support said it's normal...
    12-28-17 08:01 AM
    if you are using WhatsApp you have double entries for that app, which are visible in the phone app - to me this seems like a bug, but support said it's normal...
    My wife's KEYone is just like that. Got the Contacts app cleaned up nicely but Phone shows Whatsapp contacts too. I despise WA too much for words... Telegram doesn't do it.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    01-14-18 10:18 PM