I posted elsewhere about how to enable BB10-style shortcuts on Kiwi Browser using the ShortKeys extension. If you would rather just import the shortcuts, you can go to Extensions -> Details -> Extension options -> Import, and then paste in the following JSON code:

Code:
    [{"action":"top","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"T","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"bottom","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"B","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"reload","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"L","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"newtab","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"W","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"newtab","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"Z","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"zoomin","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"I","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"zoomout","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"O","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]},{"action":"closetab","blacklist":false,"exported":true,"key":"backspace","open":false,"sites":"*mail.google.com*","sitesArray":["*mail.google.com*"]}]
    Last edited by Munchkinguy; 09-22-19 at 11:51 AM.
    gouger05 likes this.
    09-21-19 10:15 PM
    This extension is working very well for me using Kiwi. Thanks for this info!
    Munchkinguy likes this.
    01-29-21 02:04 PM