Peace

Are we able to crop a picture on BB Keyone? I don't see an option
    08-15-17 06:51 PM
    08-15-17 07:28 PM
    I like Snapseed for photo editing. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tware.snapseed

It is a free app.
    08-16-17 01:41 AM
    How do you revert in Google photos? Like if u take a selfie and it has the backwards mirror image and you want to flip it so it's the right angle?
    08-16-17 07:17 PM
    How do you revert in Google photos? Like if u take a selfie and it has the backwards mirror image and you want to flip it so it's the right angle?
    I don't think Google Photos has anything that advanced.
    08-16-17 07:38 PM
    I don't think Google Photos has anything that advanced.
    That's strange. Even my old BlackBerry Q10 you were able to flip it to convert it to the right angle. Lol
    08-16-17 07:39 PM
    Peace

Are we able to crop a picture on BB Keyone? I don't see an option
    This is easily done with the tools that come with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, once you know where they are located. Open your photo on the pinwheel looking app that comes with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Click on the editing tool. To the right at the bottom is the cropping tool. Click on it and crop your picture. Click save at the top right. The edited pictures on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ save to a folder on the device even if you have your phone set to save originals to a SD card. To access that go to the pinwheel app and click on the 3 sideways lined on the left. Find Device folders and then photos editor.
    There are quite a few things you can do besides cropping with the tools after taking your photo which I won't go into now.
    I haven't figured out how to get edited photos to automatically save to the SD card like they did on the PRIV. I periodically save everything to my computer. I haven't been saving to the cloud.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-17-17 01:54 PM
    This is easily done with the tools that come with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, once you know where they are located. Open your photo on the pinwheel looking app that comes with the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Click on the editing tool. To the right at the bottom is the cropping tool. Click on it and crop your picture. Click save at the top right. The edited pictures on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ save to a folder on the device even if you have your phone set to save originals to a SD card. To access that go to the pinwheel app and click on the 3 sideways lined on the left. Find Device folders and then photos editor.
    There are quite a few things you can do besides cropping with the tools after taking your photo which I won't go into now.
    I haven't figured out how to get edited photos to automatically save to the SD card like they did on the PRIV. I periodically save everything to my computer. I haven't been saving to the cloud.
    Excellent instructions.
    08-17-17 05:37 PM