Great job on the latest update to the CB forums app. Swipe to go back is working great (though would be even better if you didn't have to go right to the left edge to make it work). Feels a bit more like BB10 as the back swipe reveals the previous page just like on BB10! Hopefully BlackBerry has similar plans for their apps!
    12-30-17 12:37 PM
    Appreciate the excitement and glad you enjoy the latest update, however, can't take credit. The app is using Tapatalk. In other words, other devs and BlackBerry could also make use of the design implementations if they wished.
    12-30-17 10:05 PM
    The 't' and 'b' broke. I had to revert back. Any way to report to them?
    01-08-18 07:41 PM
    Great job on the latest update to the CB forums app. Swipe to go back is working great (though would be even better if you didn't have to go right to the left edge to make it work). Feels a bit more like BB10 as the back swipe reveals the previous page just like on BB10! Hopefully BlackBerry has similar plans for their apps!
    Swipe to go back? Where?
    01-09-18 02:28 PM
    Swipe to go back? Where?
    Basically from anywhere. Only from the very edge of the screen though. Also, sometimes it takes you back more levels than expected.
    01-09-18 02:30 PM
    Basically from anywhere. Only from the very edge of the screen though. Also, sometimes it takes you back more levels than expected.
    Thanks. It is fine. But, will be more convenient to swipe on the screen for back and swipe from the edge for pages. I think back is more frequently used than page switching.
    01-09-18 03:02 PM
    Thanks. It is fine. But, will be more convenient to swipe on the screen for back and swipe from the edge for pages. I think back is more frequently used than page switching.
    Also like this solution is the best at the moment. Will be very fine to implement in Hub, BBM.
    01-10-18 05:00 AM
    I don't mind the new layout of the app, but for some reason I can't upload photos anymore, it says upload failed every time. Didn't have this issue before the update.
    01-10-18 03:31 PM
    I don't mind the new layout of the app, but for some reason I can't upload photos anymore, it says upload failed every time. Didn't have this issue before the update.
    I had the same issue. Between that and the 't' 'b' not working I had to revert back.
    01-10-18 03:58 PM
    I had the same issue. Between that and the 't' 'b' not working I had to revert back.
    How do you revert? I can't find an apk of the last version
    01-11-18 12:43 AM
    How do you revert? I can't find an apk of the last version
    I saved it from my priv. Pm me and I can send it to youzm
    01-11-18 06:16 AM
    How do I login if I use my fb account...
    01-21-18 04:52 PM
    Yeah I just wanna try this now I hope it works cos I've been trying to updates my BlackBerry z30 for about a month now and am so sad about that.
    01-25-18 07:34 AM