I can't believe that's it's possible, but there a few apps in BlackBerry World for BB10 that I would really like to see converted to .apk in order to use them on my Priv. Who would have thought it given BB10's supposed app gap lol?!

So, a few questions:

Is it currently possible to convert apps from .bar to .apk? Does someone have an app to do so? Can .bar files be 'side-loaded' on to Android or is someone considering developing a solution?

The main app that I really want from BB10 to run on my Priv is Music Finder - it is BY FAR the best way to download free music on a phone. Has anyone got a working version for Android??? Is the developer even on CrackBerry and able to see this? Would he be willing to make an Android version available? (Perhaps available off Google play if it's not entirely legal in the eyes of the Google overlords?) I'd love to know!

What BB10 .bar apps would you like to see converted to .apk?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    08-23-16 10:20 PM
    The short answer is NO.
    08-23-16 10:44 PM
    Long answer Noooooooooo
    08-23-16 10:54 PM
    Lol helpful... how about a comment from the dev?

08-23-16 11:08 PM
    Or is there an equivalent android app for Music Finder that someone could recommend?

08-23-16 11:09 PM
    Or is there an equivalent android app for Music Finder that someone could recommend?

Music paradise pro, I can share a link from my box. .apk file. Or frostwire plus both not available in the play store like popcorn times(s) as well as showbox, etc..

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 11:26 PM
    Music paradise pro, I can share a link from my box. .apk file. Or frostwire plus both not available in the play store like popcorn times(s) as well as showbox, etc..

Posted via CB10
    If you could share those, that would be great!

08-23-16 11:32 PM
    If you could share those, that would be great!

Here's the .apk for Frost wire Plus you can't get in google play, DO Not update to basic frost wire via google play even if it says so as it will downgrade your frost wire pro to just frost wire. I am sort of upset as can't find my music paradise pro apk but will look on my wibdozze machine tomorrow as it is most like music finder in apk format. This is from my box, I save all bars and apk's with apk extractor so have so much, even have the original Memory Eater pro with the smiley face from the playbook bar which works great sideloaded! It's nowhere on the web!

Anyway, here's my box link for Frostwire PLUS for now:

https://app.box.com/s/7njwa14xp1kxx6ibb5in28occe5cncqv

Just remind me to search for Music paradise apk in a day or so as visiting my kids tomorrow and time for bed at the moment. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 12:16 AM
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and report back

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-24-16 08:29 AM
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and report back

If you don't like that one google the .apk for music paradise or music paradise pro as it is exactly like Music finder .bar for blackberry but for android!.. Good Luck.

PS: just get it in a reputable APK store like APKPURE, etc as I can't find mine on my desktop but will give a second look if really that interested...

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 06:15 AM
    If you don't like that one google the .apk for music paradise or music paradise pro as it is exactly like Music finder .bar for blackberry but for android!.. Good Luck.

PS: just get it in a reputable APK store like APKPURE, etc as I can't find mine on my desktop but will give a second look if really that interested...

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for these. I'm thoroughly enjoying Frostwire!

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-01-16 02:43 PM
    Thanks for these. I'm thoroughly enjoying Frostwire!

Cool - like I said, Frost Wire Plus is not available in google play only basic frostwire which never has all the song therefore never update it via google play, only through the app itself!
    Have Fun, DPR

PS: Now if somebody can get me that Origami browser. Bar file. Grrr...

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-01-16 04:19 PM