Any chance anyone has an mp3 of the "Clean" ringtone? I can't seem to find it online. I have it on my Galaxy s20+ as my ringtone, however I can't find it anywhere on my phone or SD card, which is weird. I'm moving to an S21 ultra, so want to make it available on that new device. I even checked on my priv and key2 as well as old SD card backups...can't find it anywhere.

Btw, anyone moving to an S21...No more SD card slot. Sounds like they have done this before, maybe the S6? Then brought it back after people complained.

I'm still hopeful for a new BlackBerry device this year so I can go back to a pkb!
    the_boon likes this.
    02-09-21 11:11 AM
    Any chance anyone has an mp3 of the "Clean" ringtone? I can't seem to find it online. I have it on my Galaxy s20+ as my ringtone, however I can't find it anywhere on my phone or SD card, which is weird. I'm moving to an S21 ultra, so want to make it available on that new device. I even checked on my priv and key2 as well as old SD card backups...can't find it anywhere.

Btw, anyone moving to an S21...No more SD card slot. Sounds like they have done this before, maybe the S6? Then brought it back after people complained.

I'm still hopeful for a new BlackBerry device this year so I can go back to a pkb!
    I have a copy of it, not sure if I can upload it yet though because I am new here.

Good news though, do a cloud backup of your data using Samsung backup and it will restore to your new phone when you restore data (make sure all boxes are checked for the backup)
    02-09-21 01:51 PM
    Any chance anyone has an mp3 of the "Clean" ringtone?
    Here it is.

https://mega.nz/file/KDxXwIQD#YeEw9l...cllCHX1CCBfYDU
    02-09-21 02:16 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't able to download to phone but I did find the "assured" ringtone is very similar, which I have in my saved ringtones
    02-09-21 04:07 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't able to download to phone but I did find the "assured" ringtone is very similar, which I have in my saved ringtones
    There is also a thread on here with all the tones archived in mp3 format, but it's proving elusive in my search for it.
    02-09-21 04:23 PM
    I did go to that thread but the links are no longer active. That's where I originally got all the legacy ringtones and had them saved to my SD card. Not sure where the "clean" one ran off to. It could have been a built-in on the priv maybe and somehow I moved it out at one point but never saved it to SD
    02-09-21 04:26 PM
    Can I ask you a question? clean ring tone? why was it dirty.......lol.
    02-10-21 04:16 PM
    https://developer.blackberry.com/des...onography.html
    Some of the original BB10 sounds are on BlackBerry's Developer Knowledge Base, too.
    dmlis likes this.
    02-10-21 07:53 PM

Could you upload again, please? Can't find that ringtone anywhere, so would be greatfulf for your help
    02-12-22 02:17 AM
    ZArchiver can access to all restricted media data. For sounds, the path is /usr/share/sounds/
    Plus, can decompress .rar and .7z

Posted via CB10
    02-14-22 05:01 PM
    Could you upload again, please? Can't find that ringtone anywhere, so would be greatfulf for your help
    Sorry didn't see this before.
    Here are all older BlackBerry tones, and here is Clean specifically.
    brookie229 likes this.
    02-14-22 05:27 PM
    Thanks a lot! both answers very helpful. thank you!
    02-15-22 04:28 PM