I received my U.S. GSM version of the KEYone 3 days ago (as of this post). I absolutely love the device. However, I have rising suspicions that I may have a dysfunctional KEYone. The capacitive keys (back, home, & recent apps) are responding very inconsistently.

The #1 problem that occurs is unresponsiveness. With a simple tap on any of the 3 capacitive keys, the phone will not respond at all, even after multiple taps.

The #2 problem that occurs is mis-responsiveness. What I mean by that is that the phone will think I'm touching whatever is on the bottom of the touch screen itself. For example, if I'm in the Instagram app, and I tap the "back" capacitive key, the phone will think I tapped the "search" icon at the very bottom of the Instagram app, -or- if I tap the "home" capacitive key, the phone will respond as though I touched the "post" icon at the bottom of the screen.

This is extremely annoying, and a growing problem the more I use the phone. And before anyone says that it's simply "fat finger syndrome", I can assure you, that is simply not the case. I have small & skinny fingers, and not only that, the capacitive key row has plenty of space to recognize taps.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Any input/feedback would be much appreciated.
    06-04-17 02:54 PM
    I have the same issue. I just disabled them with the app "button remap" and I use pie control now
    06-04-17 03:14 PM
    my home and recent app buttons stopped working as well
    06-23-17 11:10 PM
    I get sometimes a double-tap action when I press back even though its a single press. not sure if there is a way to recalibrate the sensitivity of a single press.
    06-26-17 06:35 AM
    I'm noticing it takes several presses for a response....sigh
    06-26-17 06:52 AM