Hi all, I am in New Zealand and have had my keyone screen fall off. upon attempting to contact BlackBerry support in NZ (going by the details on BlackBerry support website) I am stuck receiving a pre-recorded message in a foreign language. I have also tried reaching them on Twitter but at this time I am having no luck. I could take my keyone to a Phone repair however I would like to go the way of making it official directly with BB and the official repair agent here in NZ hasn't been so helpful in sorting this as a warranty issue and are saying I will need to pay for it. As a side note I can't access the 'contact us' tab on BB Mobile website as it just circulates back to the home page.
    My question is, does anybody have suggestions on how I could actually reach BB mobile? Can it be done? it seems that their support is very poorly set up if they provide details and those details lead no where. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    01-29-18 03:16 PM
    after a few days trying to contact I have received a message via Twitter right after posting this! please disregard .
    01-29-18 03:20 PM
    after a few days trying to contact I have received a message via Twitter right after posting this! please disregard .
    Glad to hear! I was going to suggest you try Twitter and then saw your answer. That seems to be the best way to get in touch with them.
    01-29-18 03:22 PM