Often enough that it's driving me nuts, I get this error message when making a call where there is no answer on the other end, but it SHOULD be going to the call recipient's VM:

It rings a number of times, then when it should go to recipient VM, this pops up on screen and call goes dead:

'Cannot Connect to the Cellular Network. Please Try Again'

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a fix for it? KeyOne on T-Mobile, all latest updates. Phone works fine otherwise and does not happen on every call. But often enough that it's more than an anomaly.
    07-18-17 02:48 PM
    Often enough that it's driving me nuts, I get this error message when making a call where there is no answer on the other end, but it SHOULD be going to the call recipient's VM:

It rings a number of times, then when it should go to recipient VM, this pops up on screen and call goes dead:

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a fix for it? KeyOne on T-Mobile, all latest updates. Phone works fine otherwise and does not happen on every call. But often enough that it's more than an anomaly.
    You know, I have seen this a couple of times. Thought it was a glitch and that the person actually picked up and hung up by accident.

I too am on TMO. I don't usually actually phone people, but I'm going to pay more attention to it.

Maybe you can report it to TMO customer service, just in case? They are usually pretty good and friendly.
    07-18-17 06:28 PM

You definitely aren't the only one - there are a couple of threads that deal with this issue.

The fix for now seems to be disabling VoLTE.
    07-19-17 10:44 AM
    I have had this too!on my K1 CDMA Verizon. how to disable VoLTE?
    07-20-17 07:12 AM
    I have had this too!on my K1 CDMA Verizon. how to disable VoLTE?
    Settings -> Cellular Networks -> IMS Settings
    07-20-17 11:08 PM
    what is IMS settings - not a choice.
    07-21-17 08:15 AM
    You don't see this?
    Attached Thumbnails 'Cannot Connect to the Cellular Network...'-10007.jpg  
    07-21-17 09:12 AM
    Settings, advanced calling, hd Voice. Not sure if that's the same as voLTE. But turning it off you won't be able to talk and surf at the same time.
    07-21-17 10:18 AM
    don't have this option -see attachment.
    07-22-17 10:39 AM
    Dont have this option. See screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails 'Cannot Connect to the Cellular Network...'-801398992.jpg  
    07-22-17 10:52 AM
    I have the same issue with blackberry motion
    Any help ???
    03-05-18 04:36 PM
    I had the same issue and called T-Mobile and for some reason after the Feb update the APN got screwed up. The rep walked me through entering the correct one and that solved the issue for me.
    03-17-18 07:47 AM