Is there any way to boost the volume beyond the system max? 'Cause the Key2 speaker is a bit too soft during phone calls/BBM calls. I found a few methods online but they require root (which seems strange to me as I can just tick a checkbox on my laptop to boost the volume beyond the system max, no administrator access required). So is there any way?
    07-21-18 05:15 AM
    Is there any way to boost the volume beyond the system max? 'Cause the Key2 speaker is a bit too soft during phone calls/BBM calls. I found a few methods online but they require root (which seems strange to me as I can just tick a checkbox on my laptop to boost the volume beyond the system max, no administrator access required). So is there any way?
    I noticed that sometimes on my motion and other past blackberries that I can't get enough volume through Bluetooth at times. I don't know what's up with that.
    07-22-18 12:39 PM
    I noticed that sometimes on my motion and other past blackberries that I can't get enough volume through Bluetooth at times. I don't know what's up with that.
    But I'm talking about the internal speaker, not through bluetooth.
    07-22-18 12:40 PM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i.SpeakerBoost

I occasionally use my installed Speaker Boost app and it works well for me. You have to be cautious about boosting the volume gradually, to avoid potential damage to the speaker.
    08-01-18 12:34 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i.SpeakerBoost

I occasionally use my installed Speaker Boost app and it works well for me. You have to be cautious about boosting the volume gradually, to avoid potential damage to the speaker.
    Thanks. Tried it, but it does not seem to work
    08-01-18 03:34 AM
    Tried it, but it does not seem to work
    Tried how? What does not work? There is no information for someone to help.

When you installed/opened, did you give it permissions? Sometimes I find I don't get a screen to enable an app when it's first installed. If I go to Playstore on the phone, find the installed app, and open from there, I will sometimes see the setup screens, then.

I only use this with my bluetooth earphone, so I played an mp3, opened Speakerboost, and found that the volume and boost controls both work with the Keyone speaker:

Can I boost KEY2 volume beyond the maximum?-speakerboost.jpg

The tools icon button at the bottom has settings that ought to be configured.
    08-01-18 02:05 PM
    Well, it does not work in the sense that I used it to boost the volume but the volume level was still the same.
    08-02-18 03:55 AM
    Sorry. I just now noticed the "2" part of "KEY2" and, since I'm using KEY1, that might make a difference.
    08-02-18 04:58 AM