My BB Z10 bricked with no warning three days ago. It worked fine Sunday AM but when I pulled it out of the holster that afternoon it was off, and trying to start it just resulted in a flashing red LED. The battery and the spare were both fully charged and tried unsuccessfully, and I let it set without a battery overnight with no luck. When I tried to access it on Blackberry Link neither the computer nor the program can see it. I just got a new BB KEYone today. My Z10 was backed up to Link a couple of weeks ago so most of my content is in there, but I don't know how to transfer it. I use the phone for work so it's critical to get that data. The only transfer methods I can find require a working source phone but I can't believe I'm the only person who has needed to transfer backup BB OS files from a dead phone to an Android-based BB replacement. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    12-07-17 03:53 AM
    Sorry, your option is buy a new (used) BB10 phone and hope doing a restore/device switch with LINK works and then using BlackBerry Transfer to move the data to Android.... or just move on without that data.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-07-17 07:14 AM