The camera is really laggy I was showing a friend how good it is and it just stopped working ! That was so awkward
    Today I was showing my sister the phone , she's a big camera user , I was convincing her to get the DTEK50 or 60 . Opens the camera , took some photos , they turned out yellowish, closed and reopened it and it's good again then I was taking another picture with the flash on I pressed on the screen to focus and the camera stopped working and couldn't turn off the flash ,had to do a restart . I'm really disappointed I thought the camera is better than that ,low light issues .. I can go on and on but that's enough. Hope the devs of the camera reads this .
    07-29-17 02:46 PM
    I don't know which phone you have, but I do not have those issues on the Priv. I'm on build AAM940.
    07-29-17 03:20 PM
    Stv-3 aam940
    07-29-17 03:24 PM
    I agree an update is well over due!!!
    07-30-17 11:02 PM
    I don't have those issues. you may want to look to see what app is slowing your phone down.
    07-30-17 11:18 PM
    I don't have those issues. you may want to look to see what app is slowing your phone down.
    I don't have too much apps
    07-31-17 07:16 AM
    I don't have too much apps
    Well, it only takes one. I had issues recently, and it was traced to a browser being open to a site that constantly updates markets. That caused battery drain and sluggishness. The fix was to simply shut that page.

Have you cleared your cache? Settings->Storage&USB->Internal Storage->Cached Data. After doing that, do a restart by holding the power button for 32 seconds.

Seriously, I have a ton of apps, but my batter lasts 12 hours or more or average, and the phone doesn't lag, nor does it heat up in general usage.

You may also want to limit background data for apps that really don't need it. I have also disabled Facebook notifications, and limited background data for it. I don't need it doing anything when I am not actively using it.

Yesterday got 15 hours out of my battery, and a little over 4 hours of screen time. I used the camera, and it opened and worked instantly. I do photography, and have actually been pleased with the results from the camera on the Priv. Sure, it isn't as good as what I get from my "real" cameras while shooting RAW, but the images are quite good, and the camera works well.
    07-31-17 09:58 AM
    I disabled the apps that I dont use and I set limit for background data for most apps I clean cache most of the times
    07-31-17 10:27 AM
    If you want I cant list the apps I have , and screenshot my battery usage if you have time to look at it !
    07-31-17 10:36 AM
    If you want I cant list the apps I have , and screenshot my battery usage if you have time to look at it !
    You could, but what you really need to do, os click on each program shown on the battery page and look at exactly how many mAh the apps are using, and how long they were used. It isn't going to be the same every day unless you use it exactly the same every day.
    08-01-17 10:40 AM
    You could, but what you really need to do, os click on each program shown on the battery page and look at exactly how many mAh the apps are using, and how long they were used. It isn't going to be the same every day unless you use it exactly the same every day.
    Screen 22% , android system 3% , android os 3% , and phone idle usually 2 or 3% today it's 1 . Instagram if I'm using it heavily 3% , 8 ball pool is sucking my battery when I play it , snapchat 1% for a few minutes use . Camera the same , Google play services 1%.
    08-02-17 01:37 PM
    Screen 22% , android system 3% , android os 3% , and phone idle usually 2 or 3% today it's 1 . Instagram if I'm using it heavily 3% , 8 ball pool is sucking my battery when I play it , snapchat 1% for a few minutes use . Camera the same , Google play services 1%.
    Have you cleared your cache? Settings->Storage&USB->Internal Storage->Cached Data. After doing that, do a restart by holding the power button for 32 seconds.
    08-02-17 05:58 PM
    I clear cache every couple days or so
    08-02-17 06:05 PM
    I don't think screen, system or os should be like that, right?
    08-02-17 06:07 PM
    I clear cache every couple days or so
    Well there goes that brilliant thought. lol
    08-02-17 06:28 PM
    I don't think screen, system or os should be like that, right?
    Well, it all depends. Percentages don't really tell you anything definitive. You need to click on each listing, screen, system, instagram, etc., and see how many mAh each is using. So far today, my screen is showing 6%, Time On 1h 58m 29s, and Computed Power use 311 mAh. ON mine today, Hub and Services is top, 10% CPU Total 20m 59s, Keep Awake 2h 18m 33s, Computed power use 511 mAh.
    Android OS is 9%, CPU Total 45m 10s, Keep awake 1h 27m 26s, Computer power use is 431 mAh. Next is RSS Savvy, 5%, CPU Total 43m 21s, CPU Foreground 42m 10s, and Computed Power use 229 mAh.

I have started to keep the recent apps screen clear of most everything now, especially Facebook and browsers. I had a slowdown and high battery usage that I found was due to keeping a website open that constantly updated.

Hope you figure it out.
    08-02-17 06:39 PM