See attached pic. Anyone else had this problem? Should I just delete all my Bluetooth devices? See 2nd attached pics of the devices. They are just Bluetooth speakers and car Bluetooth. None of them were connected when it was eating my battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth eating my battery-32152.jpg  
    05-14-17 10:39 PM
    Here is the Bluetooth device list:
    Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth eating my battery-32153.jpg  
    05-14-17 10:40 PM
    Having Bluetooth active on it's own will significantly decrease your phone's battery life because if Bluetooth is active the phone will be constantly trying to connect to paired devices.

There's an app called "Tasker" that I recommend using to automate some settings changes. I have it set so it will automatically disable my phone's Bluetooth if the phone isn't connected to my headset for three minutes.
    05-21-17 04:04 PM
    No, Bluetooth Radios have become incredibly efficient these last few years, there is no way BT would take that much Battery unless something is wrong.

I often leave WiFi and Bluetooth On on my phone and neither make enough of an impact to even get near to halfway in power usage in the Battery Stats.

What could be making BT eat you Battery is Location, go into Location Settings -Improve Accuracy -turn off Bluetooth
    05-22-17 11:37 PM
    You have a lot of paired devices also. Bluetooth may be trying to pair with these devices constantly.

Did this happen over time or one day you saw it using up this much battery when normally it didn't?
    05-24-17 12:46 AM
    I also have this problem. I only use bluetooth to pair with my car hands free phone. With previous Blackberry phones, ie. Z10 I could leave Bluetooth on all the time and it did not impact battery use. With the DTEK60 it drains the battery to the extent that it will not last the day. With BT off it goes a full day with 50% or more battery capacity remaining.

I checked the Improve Accuracy setting recommended here and Bluetooth Scanning is off as recommended. I really like the phone and this is the only issue I have with it.
    05-30-17 08:20 PM

There's an app called "Tasker" ....
    This Tasker sounds incredible!? It seems that there's a bedside mode as well possible? Have you tried this with the k1? It uses the airplane mode for this apparently.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 11:56 PM
    Still trying to figure it out. Think there is something broken with Bluetooth devices keeping device unlocked. The settings menu is broken and won't let me do anything. Will update after more testing.
    Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth eating my battery-37212.jpg  
    06-29-17 09:20 PM
    Not sure if it's still relevant, but there was a known problem with the GasBuddy and CVS apps burning through battery as bluetooth. Might be worth looking into
    PHughes likes this.
    06-30-17 12:20 AM
    GasBuddy is known to do this, among others. if you have it loaded remove it
    06-30-17 03:46 PM
    I have this issue as well. can't figure out how to fix it.
    08-15-17 03:52 PM
    Something is wrong: I never ever disabled bluetooth and never had any battery issues due to that... and that's on any device I owned
    08-15-17 04:12 PM
    Yeah, that is very odd. I use Bluetooth every day. It is currently in use, hooked up to a headset, and has been all day. It shows 1% and more importantly, only 55mAh used.

Have you tried deleting all paired devices and then re-paring them?
    08-16-17 12:30 PM
    Yeah, that is very odd. I use Bluetooth every day. It is currently in use, hooked up to a headset, and has been all day. It shows 1% and more importantly, only 55mAh used.

Have you tried deleting all paired devices and then re-paring them?
    I've tried deleting paired devices and then adding back. No change. Have the settings as above in the locations section. BT still drains the device. It just keeps trying to pair with something
    10-04-17 07:51 AM
    I've tried deleting paired devices and then adding back. No change. Have the settings as above in the locations section. BT still drains the device. It just keeps trying to pair with something
    The percentage alone is basically irrelevant. Click on it and see exactly how many mAhs it is using. Without knowing that, the graph is useless since we don't know ho long you use the screen, etc.
    10-04-17 02:13 PM
    The percentage alone is basically irrelevant. Click on it and see exactly how many mAhs it is using. Without knowing that, the graph is useless since we don't know ho long you use the screen, etc.
    So, today I turned on blue tooth at about 11am. Phone was unplugged this AM around 6:30. Since I turned on BT, battery started draining Faster, Shows 3% usage already. Digging deeper, it has used 90mAh. Comparing that to the OS, which has used 145mAh since 6:30 AM.

I should also add, I have only 1 BT device listed (my car), I deleted all other paired devices. FWIW, once I am paired to a device the excessive battery drain stops. So it's an issue of trying to connect to something all the time it seems
    10-04-17 02:30 PM
    So, today I turned on blue tooth at about 11am. Phone was unplugged this AM around 6:30. Since I turned on BT, battery started draining Faster, Shows 3% usage already. Digging deeper, it has used 90mAh. Comparing that to the OS, which has used 145mAh since 6:30 AM.

I should also add, I have only 1 BT device listed (my car), I deleted all other paired devices. FWIW, once I am paired to a device the excessive battery drain stops. So it's an issue of trying to connect to something all the time it seems
    I think you have answered this for yourself. Only put the Bluetooth on when you need to connect. You could have it set up to a short cut to make it handy
    10-05-17 10:34 AM