I've recently taken delivery of a 2018 Mercedes E350 and paired my Key 2 to it. However, my contacts are not syncing over from phone to car. When I go into Advanced setting for the paired car I only see, media, phone and text message boxes (all ticked). I have another vehicle (VW Amarok) also paired with the phone, but in its advanced settings I see a contacts sharing box (also ticked). The contacts sync to the VW automatically without any problems. Any one know why Android does not give me the option to select contact sharing with the Merc (I should also note that I paired up my old Classic and that synced contacts without issue.
    01-20-19 02:44 AM
    I've recently taken delivery of a 2018 Mercedes E350 and paired my Key 2 to it. However, my contacts are not syncing over from phone to car. When I go into Advanced setting for the paired car I only see, media, phone and text message boxes (all ticked). I have another vehicle (VW Amarok) also paired with the phone, but in its advanced settings I see a contacts sharing box (also ticked). The contacts sync to the VW automatically without any problems. Any one know why Android does not give me the option to select contact sharing with the Merc (I should also note that I paired up my old Classic and that synced contacts without issue.
    You avoiding the obvious solution. You’ll just have to return the car....... or trade with someone that has another compatible vehicle. I’m willing to do you a favor.....

I’d trade you a Opel Insignia....
    01-20-19 08:12 AM
    Had the exact same issue with a car I bought yesterday.

Untick / re-tick the "sync contacts and call logs" during the pairing process - worked like a charm for me:

/blackberry-keyone-f445/contacts-not-syncing-car-bluetooth-1159794/
    01-20-19 12:28 PM
    I don't see that option on the phone. are seeing that on the car?
    01-20-19 04:55 PM
    I don't see that option on the phone. are seeing that on the car?
    It's in the car; it should come up on your phone during the pairing process.
    01-20-19 05:56 PM