So same car, same audio set-up, my z30 worked fine to playback audio via bluetooth, but now with the keyone, there is an obvious and annoying but small skip or glitch in the audio that happens at least once, sometimes two or three or even four times per song. I'm using google play, but if memory serves it was happening in other apps too. Any ideas?
    11-27-17 11:52 PM
    So same car, same audio set-up, my z30 worked fine to playback audio via bluetooth, but now with the keyone, there is an obvious and annoying but small skip or glitch in the audio that happens at least once, sometimes two or three or even four times per song. I'm using google play, but if memory serves it was happening in other apps too. Any ideas?
    There have been similar complaints by others. Although, I think I've read that a newer OS update may have fixed it for some users. Do you know if your OS has been upgraded recently? Good luck.
    11-28-17 08:53 AM
    This happens in my car with songs and call audio. The skipping and cutting out happens frequently. I have replaced my device twice and both of them had the same issue.

My car works with every other phone ive had. multiple Q10's, Samsung S5, S5 Active, S6 Active, IPhone 6, Passport.

Only the KeyOne has bluetooth issues with my car.
    11-28-17 09:05 AM