I have tried it on 2 devices and had another friend try theirs and LED never blinks in DND mode
    Blinks on mine in DND mode. Drives me nuts in a dark room.
    12-06-16 04:44 PM
    I have tried it on 2 devices and had another friend try theirs and LED never blinks in DND mode
    WTF is with my device then? Makes no sense it happens to some but not others.
    12-06-16 09:30 PM
    I have no idea. Do you have it set for a certain number of hours or until you turn it off?
    12-06-16 09:54 PM
    BlackDroid bedside mode-1481083001607.jpg

Choose from here OP total silence or alarm only disable led but not priority only
    12-06-16 09:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1481083001607.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	413628

Choose from here OP total silence or alarm only disable led but not priority only
    Alarm only setting when I use it, the led still flashes
    12-07-16 11:20 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1481083001607.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	413628

I use alarm only till next alarm 6:45 am. I also have tried "until I turn it off". Same ... everything disables properly except led notifications
    12-07-16 01:04 PM
    I use alarm only till next alarm 6:45 am. I also have tried "until I turn it off". Same ... everything disables properly except led notifications
    What are your settings for alarms only? Try more settings from the Do Not Disturb screen, then priority only allows, then turn reminders off. BlackDroid bedside mode-1481142026989.jpgBlackDroid bedside mode-1481142036908.jpgBlackDroid bedside mode-1481142047773.jpg
    12-07-16 02:20 PM
    I think the biggest issue people are having coming from BB10 is that what took 1or 2 taps or swipes now takes 3 or 4. There's menus upon menus and settings upon settings to get something set that should be so simple. But man, the apps. The apps!!! I never knew that I needed all the apps that I have downloaded on my Priv. But here they are........and I use them.
    12-07-16 02:28 PM
    Well I have just tried mine and it does the same as yours. DND on along with daydream. I rang my mobile number and it changed to the contact ringing screen but was not ringing. When I hung up the white led starting flashing and the phone screen stayed on the caller ringing screen without going back to the night clock. I guess to stop the led would involve going into the device settings and turning it off,instead of it being controlled by the DND mode.
    12-07-16 02:41 PM
    Well I have just tried mine and it does the same as yours. DND on along with daydream. I rang my mobile number and it changed to the contact ringing screen but was not ringing. When I hung up the white led starting flashing and the phone screen stayed on the caller ringing screen without going back to the night clock. I guess to stop the led would involve going into the device settings and turning it off,instead of it being controlled by the DND mode.
    Which is stupid. I have a 3rd party app me tinned above that is doing the trick. But again I shouldn't have to.
    12-08-16 01:44 PM
    What are your settings for alarms only? Try more settings from the Do Not Disturb screen, then priority only allows, then turn reminders off.
    I just checked mine and this is the setup
    Attached Thumbnails BlackDroid bedside mode-screenshot_20161208-144936.jpg  
    12-08-16 01:51 PM
    Which is stupid. I have a 3rd party app me tinned above that is doing the trick. But again I shouldn't have to.
    I'm with ya, totally agree I was going to try and give this ago at night. Leaves me thinking if I turned airplane mode on it would work,for me anyway
    12-08-16 02:26 PM
    I just checked mine and this is the setup
    Same as mine but I don't have the led blinking.
    12-08-16 02:45 PM
    I have the same issue where I need to manually turn my notifications volume back up when my phone comes out of dnd mode.
    01-04-17 04:35 PM
    On my DTEK60 I was able to save the Daydream icon to my home screen, which saves a few steps since I can get to it without first going into settings. I was helping my brother set up his DTEK50 yesterday and wanted to give him the same shortcut but I don't remember how I did it. Coming from a Z10 he'd also like to replicate bedside mode. Does anyone know how to save the icon to the home screen?
    03-22-17 03:13 PM
    Thats odd. LED doesn't blink for me in do not disturb mode.
    Nor does mine. I also use Daydream. If I don't use Daydream I enable "Screensaver," in the clock app, that displays a dimmed clock that moves periodically. I have never had issues with the LED flashing.
    03-22-17 04:42 PM
    Opened a ticket with BlackBerry and just got a response from them:

Our highest tier has reproduced the issue and we have sent the escalation to our development team to hopefully get this fixed by the next biggest update. At the moment unfortunately we do not have a solution but it is in our agenda to get this fixed.
    06-14-17 03:04 PM
    Opened a ticket with BlackBerry and just got a response from them:

Our highest tier has reproduced the issue and we have sent the escalation to our development team to hopefully get this fixed by the next biggest update. At the moment unfortunately we do not have a solution but it is in our agenda to get this fixed.
    In plain English this says:
    " Our student intern managed to mimic the error. He relayed the issue to an engineer. When the engineer has the mood for it and some time left he might look into it again"

Sorry 'highest tier' 'escalation' 'biggest update' it's all nice sounding words only.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 01:17 AM
    In plain English this says:
    " Our student intern managed to mimic the error. He relayed the issue to an engineer. When the engineer has the mood for it and some time left he might look into it again"

Sorry 'highest tier' 'escalation' 'biggest update' it's all nice sounding words only.

Posted via CB10
    I have a friend that works there. He checked my ticket and it was handled by a senior. And an internal jira ticket was created with development. Still sitting in triage state but it was only created yesterday.
    Also whether anything comes of it from there ... who knows. But at least was was told to me wasn't fluff.
    06-15-17 08:58 AM
    Ok. My bad, please ignore earlier post:-)

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 10:59 AM
    Ok. My bad, please ignore earlier post:-)

Posted via CB10
    Currently in "testing phase" . So progressed from triage. Yay.
    07-03-17 02:51 AM
    I am just getting refreshed on Android using the Oneplus 3T and thought my settings for the silent/ring/DND were the same across the board.
    In DND mode I have a switch to disable pulse light as to not have that issue. Seems like a simple fix. It's a wonder to me how some of the features that made BB10 the amazing OS that it was did not get transferred over to the the new prodigy child (Android). I suppose that their focus must have been the HUB and security first.
    07-03-17 04:16 AM
    It's a wonder to me how some of the features that made BB10 the amazing OS that it was did not get transferred over to the the new prodigy child (Android). I suppose that their focus must have been the HUB and security first.
    This is creating a deja vu experience for the discussions about all the BBOS features that didn't carry over to BB10! At that time it was argued that a lot of newly hired BB10 engineers were intentionally isolated from the BBOS engineers.....
    07-07-17 03:35 PM
48 12