Hello, I just installed to my wife's android phone the blackberry keyboard. I wanted to show her how cool the keyboard is. Unfortunately, when I set language Slovak, it make layout QWERTY. Standard here in Slovakia is QWERTZ (even when I hate QWERTZ, my wife love it) and I cannot change it to QWERTZ.
    This is a basic feature and not working.. WHY? Or, what am I doing wrong?

I just tried it on K2LE VKB and also, I cannot have slovak language and QWERTY leyout..
    01-31-19 02:39 PM
    Hello, I just installed to my wife's android phone the blackberry keyboard. I wanted to show her how cool the keyboard is. Unfortunately, when I set language Slovak, it make layout QWERTY. Standard here in Slovakia is QWERTZ (even when I hate QWERTZ, my wife love it) and I cannot change it to QWERTZ.
    This is a basic feature and not working.. WHY? Or, what am I doing wrong?

I just tried it on K2LE VKB and also, I cannot have slovak language and QWERTY leyout..
    You should file a bug to BlackBerry directly. Sometimes OS developers don't realize these kind of localization mistakes, just like how Linux distros still offer the Dutch layout to Dutch users by default, even though that layout died back when computers replaced typewriters lol (we use English (US) International ever since).
    02-14-19 06:17 PM