07-22-17 12:32 PM
29 12
tools
    Yes you can disable it, but you lose the ability to download additional themes...one of which happens to be the all black version that most closely mimicked the BlackBerry VKB. Anyway, still no comparison. BlackBerry wins hands down as far as I am concerned and luckily for me no issues with the screen resolution.
    The sync could be disabled without logout your account so you can still change and download additional themes. I say it's in common, resizesable, more customizable, well supported/updated, free, and somehow it suggests more accurate in mostly informal language I use everyday. Good if blackberry vkb just works for you.
    07-20-17 09:54 AM
    The sync could be disabled without logout your account so you can still change and download additional themes. I say it's in common, resizesable, more customizable, well supported/updated, free, and somehow it suggests more accurate in mostly informal language I use everyday. Good if blackberry vkb just works for you.
    Don't forget if you do, it keeps nagging you to sync to your Google account...almost on a daily basis. No thanks! But glad you enjoy it. Cheers!
    07-20-17 10:17 AM
    Don't forget if you do, it keeps nagging you to sync to your Google account
    That never happen to me since the day one I used swiftkey. Or maybe you couldn't find the right setting to disable it?

Not really enjoy it, I use it because it works and meet my needs perfectly in best way the others can't.
    07-21-17 09:20 PM
    What am I selling? 😂
    always samsung 😂

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    07-22-17 12:32 PM
29 12