BlackBerry has stuck to stock Android looks, and that's great! Well, until now with Oreo. My goodness, it looks horrible. Nougat was OK, Marshmallow/Lollipop look amazing. The grays and greens look nice and inviting, while looking professional. It's great for a business device or a personal device. Amazing, perfect, in my opinion. And the round edges and sharp lines with the old Material Design are great and professional. Now with Nougat and especially Oreo, everything is kiddy preschool circley round bubble trash. The notification shade in Android O is blindingly white, and black and white is so bland. No personality. Not dark and professional, not colorful and happy. Just bland!

BlackBerry, PLEASE stick with Marshmallow or Nougat material design with the system UI and Hub+ software!
    They've been doing it with the Hub+ apps!, one reasons I'm using them instead of the stock ones on my phone! I'd love to get a KEYone soon and this seems nitpicky but there is no system theming and looks count for a lot of the experience.

BlackBerry: PLEASE keep the Nougat/Marshmallow theme with Oreo!-android-n-vs-android-marshmallow-notifications.jpg
    BlackBerry: PLEASE keep the Nougat/Marshmallow theme with Oreo!-13-android-80-oreo-notifications-quick-settings-100732854-large-1-.jpg

Ok, that's my rant. What do you guys think? Do you like the look of Android O?
    08-29-17 11:51 PM
    Luckily it's something that can be altered. And now, Google is allowing system-wide themes with Android 8, so I'm sure we'll be seeing some interesting looks pop up in the Play Store.
    08-30-17 01:21 AM
    I'm happier than hell to see all the color, fruity pebble stuff go. SO much better and professional with just blacks and whites. The notification center in Android N and O are AWESOME.
    08-31-17 07:53 AM