What apps from the Suite do you use and which you don't? I love the Hub, Password Keeper and Calendar. Contacts is so so. Others I don't use.
    08-21-17 04:18 PM
    I use password keeper and Hub but due to limitations not exclusively. The features I would suggest to make massive improvements are...

Hub, the ability to use pop3 linked email accounts i.e I have a co.uk pop3 account in outlook which I mainly use for syncing calender and contacts. Can't use my pop3 as a send account so I'm forced to use outlook app rather than hub.

Productivity tab I tend not to use because of the inability to delete multiple emails, it a pita to have to keep going back and forward to delete individual messages.
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    08-21-17 05:57 PM
    password keeper
    hub
    contacts
    notable
    power center

until they add text to month view, i will be using google calendar in the meantime. Tasks seems more integrated with BB Calendar, so I'll try it out more when I start using BB Calendar. Contacts has some great features, namely adding business info from searches and the ability to send all calls from one contact "direct to voicemail"
    08-22-17 01:22 PM