Hello, I've got strange issue on BB K1 with emails syncing from Microsoft Exchange 2013 through activesync. My build nubmer is AAT166 and for last 2 weeks sync of changes on Exchange server will stop every day - around 24 hours after account creatinon on phone.
    What I've have done:
    1. Delete exchange account and readd it - everything works - 24 hours after sync will stop receiving new mails, contacts updates, calendar items etc. I can send emails out.
    2. In google play uninstall all updates, disable automatic updates, clear cache for Hub client and readd Exchange account - after 24 hours same as in 1.
    3. Deactivate Hub+ service in google play, uninstall, reinstall, clear cache and readd Exchange account - same as in 1. after 24 hours
    4. Restart phone several times - no change
    5. According to thread I've found on crackberry - disable Gravatar service under account settings - no change
    6. I'am also Exchange admin in our organization - delete all devices from active sync in my account and readd this one - no change. Check logs on Exchange, nothing strange. Beside that everything works for other users.
    7. For BB Hub and Hub+ service I've also disable updates and try it with default version installed in my phone - no change

I admin that I dont try to make factory reset, I'd like to avoid it for now, but it will be probably last chance.

Does anyone meet the same issue? Can you help please?

Thanks.
    02-13-18 06:26 AM
    Number of folks user MS Exchange 2013 along with a BlackBerry device and having issues... sorry I didn't see much searching CrackBerry.....

I'd try another email account and see if it works, if not then I'd wipe the phone. If it does, I'd still wipe the phone and try again, before calling BlackBerry support.
    02-14-18 08:53 AM
    Hello, I've wiped the phone, recover data from backup and reinstall Exchange account. After 24 hours it hangs again. So I've registred exchange account under Gmail client and it works fine for more than 3 days... I've already contacted support and send them bug reports where I can see repetadly java crashes for hub client. I just want to try here if someone meet same issues. Thanks.
    02-19-18 04:19 AM
    Hi MartyFo,

I have the same issue with all my email accounts in the hub: they work fine for about a day, and next day there is no more sync of emails.

May I ask you if you have any further information yet?
    Thanks!
    03-06-18 12:42 AM
    Hi, mcnord, I have some news. I've try to solve this issue with official support. I've send them bug reports and try the steps that they advice me. Currently there is no solution. This error should be fixed in some feature update. I've asked if it is ment the planned Oreo upgrade, but it should be in one regular updates which works now on Android 7. Last week I get AAV119 build update, but not test yet if it is fix. I dont think it is in this one, since I've report this bug just few weeks ago... I'll wait for next update and try it then. Currently I'am using my Exchange account in Gmail client, it work, but it is not so comfortable as BBHub.
    03-06-18 07:34 AM
    Thanks MartyFo for the information. So there's hope to get the hub working. Meanwhile I use the good old reliable K9 Mail...
    03-06-18 03:24 PM
    Hey, could you give me a brief information how I could find out or update the hub version? As far as I understood, there are hub updates available?

I can only find the "software update" function in the settings, which shows OS 10.3.3.1435, and no available updates.

Is there any other source for the hub app? I can't find any in the BB World. How can I make sure that I get the latest updates?

Thanks a lot!
    03-07-18 12:12 PM
    @MartyFo - Did you receive any updates with from the support team regarding this issue ?
    03-20-18 12:20 PM
    @Vipul-Koba The information from support is to try it after update. Update is ment the whole build of Android not just the update of Hub. Latest release I have is AAV119. I decided to wait for next one and then I will test it. But you can try this one build. Also be sure you have updated Hub client from google play. @mcnord - As far as I know both bb hub and bb hub services are updated from Google play store. So if you have checked download automatic updates (by default) you should be fine. If I want to check version for BB Hub I go to play store, find BB Hub, click more information and below the description is Version.

For now I'am on gmail client with my exchange account. Works fine. One time it stops recieving new email but the restart of device helps. I dont have that much time to test after every update of bb hub client, so I will test it after next OS update.

Just for interest. What I think from the bug reports I've checked the issue is somewhere betwen client and java. I see some error related with out of memory for process related to email client and java trace. I'am not skilled developer I got just basic skills. But from what I know about the architecture of Android OS, the issue can be fixed with whole OS update not just client itself. But this is just my opinion, it's NOT information from official BB support.
    Vipul-Koba likes this.
    03-23-18 03:22 AM
    I got the same issue with my hub+ on my OnePlus 5T since yesterday. My work email which uses Microsoft Exchange has stopped syncing. My gmail was also but I can manually refresh. I am going to cancel my subscription now. So sad.
    04-24-18 05:00 PM
    Hey, could you give me a brief information how I could find out or update the hub version? As far as I understood, there are hub updates available?

I can only find the "software update" function in the settings, which shows OS 10.3.3.1435, and no available updates.

Is there any other source for the hub app? I can't find any in the BB World. How can I make sure that I get the latest updates?

Thanks a lot!
    This is the BlackDroid Hub not BB10.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    04-25-18 11:37 PM