I've noticed that on the occasion I do notice a little warmth with my Priv and an increase in battery, the HUB+ Services dominates the battery consumption being at the top of the list. Last night it was as high as 24%. After a restart, it stopped rising and phone was once again cool with battery usage back to low.
    Normally what is the percentage I should be expecting to see HUB+ using? Should it always be at the top like mine is?

Right now it's at 5% and at the top of the list. Not sure if the restart last night will affect what it will be at the end of the day, but I'll watch to see what it is.
    09-27-16 09:50 AM
    Be sure it is on push only, in settings.

Mine says low unless I reinstall. Maybe 4 to 5 % at worst. And I get a lot of email.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android by a recovering Privaholic
    09-27-16 09:52 AM
    Be sure it is on push only, in settings.
    I have the Push if support tap set to on, but also have the sync set to one hour which is the max. Could it be the sync?
    09-27-16 10:33 AM
    Mine says low unless I reinstall. Maybe 4 to 5 % at worst. And I get a lot of email.
    I'm already at 6%.
    I have 4 emails.
    09-27-16 10:37 AM
    I've always found sync intervals vs push confusing.
    I've decided to change the sync interval to never and have the push if supported left at on.
    09-27-16 10:54 AM
    I've always found sync intervals vs push confusing.
    I've decided to change the sync interval to never and have the push if supported left at on.
    There's a high likelihood that you'll see issues with your sync then, moving to that configuration.

There are a lot of things that are in Hub+ Services.
    09-27-16 09:33 PM
    There's a high likelihood that you'll see issues with your sync then, moving to that configuration.

There are a lot of things that are in Hub+ Services.
    Truth is there's only one email account that I also access with a computer daily.
    What would be your recommendation?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-16 10:31 PM
    Well, so far this is a change I can live with. All my emails are coming through as per norm, but it hasn't affected how much battery HUB+ uses. Right now it's at 16%. I have no Idea if this is normal or really high.

Can some of you post what percentage you HUB+ is showing at this time of the day for comparison?
    09-28-16 03:10 PM
    Hmm. I wish I could. Just checked battery and scrolled down and it hasn't even hit the list in 5 hours, with 175 received emails! The lowest on my list is 4 % so it must be slightly lower.

I'm set to push only.

09-28-16 06:28 PM
    Hmm. I wish I could. Just checked battery and scrolled down and it hasn't even hit the list in 5 hours, with 175 received emails! The lowest on my list is 4 % so it must be slightly lower.

I'm set to push only.

Wait, what? It's not even on your battery usage list? HUB+ is always at the top of mine. Right now it's a 20% with Google Play Services next with 6%

Am I the only one with HUB+ services running this high?

Let me restart this phone again...

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry HUB+ Services battery consumption-screenshot_20160928-184134.jpg  
    09-28-16 06:41 PM
    Yes. It isn't even making my list. Meaning it is below the least entry, which is still 4 %.

09-28-16 07:21 PM
    Sorry I can't get it all on one screen. "Screen" is the first entry.

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry HUB+ Services battery consumption-12401.jpg  
    09-28-16 07:24 PM
    I should note, that is on my S7 Edge with hub+ and all services. My Priv is at work but it is the same and receives the precise volume of email.

09-28-16 07:25 PM
    I wonder what the heck could be causing mine always be the lead battery user then?

09-28-16 07:54 PM
    It has to be something that is not synchronizing correctly; the cause of that is beyond me.

I know everyone hates to hear this but a factory reset almost always cures all evil. Before doing that, I would go to your system settings, apps, and clear the data for all of your BlackBerry apps and services. That would force a re sync and could possibly solve the issue.

If you are on push only, as I am, and the push service is working, it should use very little power.

I do use greenify on both phones and it shuts down services and apps that are not being used, but I'm sure it doesn't shut down hub because I get email all freaking day. Two phones and a computer constantly beeping, buzzing, and notifying.

Adding, I just checked and at 5 hours and 11 minutes since last on a charger, it still isn't on the list. BlackBerry keyboard is at 1 percent.

09-28-16 09:39 PM
    The same here! Several hours a day, Hub Services gets crazy for five hours or so. How can I grab a log? This kills my battery every day and it is unusable and slow

09-29-16 04:45 AM
    If you guys who are experiencing battery drain from BB Hub+ Services can take logs it would be appreciated. Will also need some of the following...

- What account(s) do you have setup? Rough outline of settings for each
    - Rough approximation of amount of mail in/out per day
    - What OS version and app versions are you on? (Hub+ Services and Hub)

Log steps are below...
    1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the “Build Number” field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.
    2) Go back to the main settings menu and you should see “Developer options” above about phone item – tap this.
    3) There should be a toggle in there for “Bug report shortcut” – please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing – immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button
    2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)
    3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade
    4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM (preferably via cloud link)
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-29-16 02:50 PM
    It has to be something that is not synchronizing correctly;
    This got me thinking. I remember upon initial setup my hotmail account gave some issues and wouldn't synchronise. It wasn't an account I really used, so I didn't worry about and just assumed I forgot my log in credentials. It later appeared to have sorted itself out, but because I do not receive any emails on it, who knows. I decided to delete that account and see if it might be the issue. Today the phone seems to be more gentle on the battery and HUB+ is still the lead battery consumer, it is now at 9% while yesterday at this time it was at 16%. The next highest is Google Services at 2%.
    Now I still do not know if this consumption for HUB+ is considered high, but I battery life is definitely lower so far. Will watch it to see if it remains consistent.
    09-29-16 03:42 PM
    If you guys who are experiencing battery drain from BB Hub+ Services can take logs it would be appreciated.
    I would be happy to. I will do so as soon as I see it reoccurring.
    09-29-16 03:43 PM
    Doesn't Hotmail push? I don't remember... I have a Hotmail account but it isn't on hub I just use a Gmail (Google Apps for Work) account with push. If there is a sync issue, changing to push only should reveal it.

09-29-16 08:32 PM
    Hotmail does support push, but something went wrong with the initial setup and I don't think it was ever resolved.

09-29-16 11:03 PM
    If you guys who are experiencing battery drain from BB Hub+ Services can take logs it would be appreciated. Will also need some of the following...

- What account(s) do you have setup? Rough outline of settings for each
    - Rough approximation of amount of mail in/out per day
    - What OS version and app versions are you on? (Hub+ Services and Hub)

Log steps are below...
    1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the �Build Number� field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.
    2) Go back to the main settings menu and you should see �Developer options� above about phone item � tap this.
    3) There should be a toggle in there for �Bug report shortcut� � please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing � immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button
    2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)
    3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade
    4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM (preferably via cloud link)
    Done! Thanks
    09-30-16 04:40 AM
    C_bryant34 how do I PM you with bug log?
    10-27-16 01:38 PM
    C_bryant34 how do I PM you with bug log?
    You will have to use the CrackBerry website

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-27-16 01:44 PM
    Has this been solved? I'm having the same issue with most recent version of blackberry hub services. Thanks
    11-17-16 09:29 AM
31 12