Being on Blackberry for years - started with the 5810 (charge it once a week) and finished with Z30 and in between I used every Blackberry issued. Unfortunately had to stop using my Z30 due to the old internet explorer etc.... Now had to buy the bullet and bought a Sony xperia XZ2 and looking forward to use the Blackberry Hub+ services.

This is one my issues at this moment.

Blackeberry hub+ calendar and inbox
    Phone - Sony xperia XZ2 Android 9

The calendar is linked to a gmail account and all works fine. I can create a new meeting in the Blackberry Hub+ calendar and it will appear in the gmail calendar (and viewed via pc) and vice versa.

Problem, if I create a meeting via the Blackberry Hub+ Inbox – “Invite to meeting” I get the message “Calendar not selected”.

For my mails I have a pop3 account that I use. The gmail account is only used for the calendar.

If I add my pop account in the calendar and select it as the default then the “Invite to meeting” creates the meeting but is not created in the gmail calendar.

How can I get Inbox “Invite to meeting” to create the meeting the same way as creating it manually. If it can be done manually then the app should do it as well.

Thanks
    Last edited by stavrich; 04-20-19 at 12:08 PM.
    04-20-19 09:43 AM
    Anyone???
    Is anyone experiencing the same behaviour or not?
    04-22-19 10:47 AM