BlackBerry Hub v1.5.7.48446 is having issues displaying unread messages. Although the unread message counters on accounts list (swipe right) shows numbers of unread messages along with red asterisk, the message filter unread shows no unread messages and all messages on Hub message list show read.
    12-20-17 01:01 PM
    The only problems the hub giving to me was conflicts with Twitter application. it will cause to Twitter auto log out and after you get log account , it cannot retrieve any news feed anymore.
    no matter how many times you trying to new log in and the problems still the same.
    however you reset or delete cache file, the problems still the same.
    Been email to BlackBerry help, and they says is third party applications matters. So they cannot comment anything.
    well , as I think is the hub conflicts with Twitter. When you first time log into Twilight account, in the hub will request you to log in Twitter account again. Hmmm , I suspect this is the problems..
    Well, this is the only issues for me in the hub.

Did you reset your phone? maybe can try it. should be OK I think after reset it. Remember do back up ya.
    12-20-17 04:07 PM