So now that we have a Dark HUB, and some of us are using Yaata (and other texting apps), etc. can we please have a "Dark" Phone dialer app, and the ability to make BBM and BBM Enterprise have a "Dark" theme as well? And "Dark" calendar (BB10 theme / layout as well please...not the new style with circles around the dates...)

This would complete the "Dark" theme transformation and make all of the HUB / BlackBerry apps flow....
    02-08-17 02:01 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 04:25 AM
    So now that we have a Dark HUB, and some of us are using Yaata (and other texting apps), etc. can we please have a "Dark" Phone dialer app, and the ability to make BBM and BBM Enterprise have a "Dark" theme as well? And "Dark" calendar (BB10 theme / layout as well please...not the new style with circles around the dates...)

This would complete the "Dark" theme transformation and make all of the HUB / BlackBerry apps flow....
    And also BBM.
    altijdzwart likes this.
    02-08-17 05:07 AM
    They are "Black" Berry after all!
    02-08-17 08:30 AM
    Dark themed notifications would be nice. Is this even possible for Blackberry to do?
    02-10-17 08:46 AM
    A dark theme dialer would be awesome, I think there should be a dark theme for the entire Hub suite.
    02-12-17 02:34 PM
    I use Asus' ZenUI dialer/contacts app, which offers a dark theme. It does the job that I want as a complement to the Dark Hub.
    02-13-17 12:03 PM
    Yes, dark theme for dialer!!!
    02-13-17 01:09 PM
    Yes, dark theme for dialer!!!
    You mean this? Y'all need to surf the playstore more. Android is bout that life.

Long live BlackBerry. Long live Android.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry, can we have a "Dark" theme Phone app (BB10 style) to go with Dark HUB?-44034.jpg  
    02-13-17 02:00 PM
    You mean this? Y'all need to surf the playstore more. Android is bout that life.

Please identify this Android dialer app with dark theme.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    IdBeats likes this.
    02-13-17 04:01 PM

See, I'm just skeptical giving a third party access to my dialer and all the numbers that I call. That's why I was suggesting the dark theme would be in the native dialer.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my thinking?

On another note, does anyone know how we can get carrier VVM working in Canada? I have the VVM service enabled (and transcription) with my carrier, however it doesn't work. I was going to try to use Google Voice for VVM (since it's integrated into the stock phone app then), but of course that's not possible in Canada (the app won't authenticate my Canadian number, and errors out).
    02-17-17 04:31 AM
    That looks what I'm using. I believe it's "Simpler Dialer". It has a dark themes option. Very simple and clean app. It gets the job done.
    02-18-17 09:04 AM

What dialer app is this? Looks nice.
    02-18-17 09:02 PM