Apples and oranges.
    True apples and oranges are designed to rot at the core if not quickly consumed and tossed out.....Nuclear power plants and BB10's base operating QNX kernel , not so much.
    10-29-17 11:46 PM
    Either are as secure as the user, anyway.
    10-29-17 11:52 PM
    True apples and oranges are designed to rot at the core if not quickly consumed and tossed out.....Nuclear power plants and BB10's base operating QNX kernel , not so much.
    The next power plant I build, I will consider QNX. In the meantime, we can continue talking about smartphones.
    10-30-17 12:01 AM
    The next power plant I build, I will consider QNX. In the meantime, we can continue talking about smartphones.
    While I don't want to see a nuclear plant leak (radiation), in a different manner a smartphone leaking information (insecure) can also be damaging on a different but possibly as catastrophic personal /commercial/medical or state manner.
    10-30-17 12:12 AM
    While I don't want to see a nuclear plant leak (radiation), in a different manner a smartphone leaking information (insecure) can also be damaging on a different but possibly as catastrophic personal /commercial/medical or state manner.
    What stats or metrics do you have, regarding the small space that isn't user-controlled, where BB10 has caused fewer breaches than BlackBerry Android on a managed corporate network?

Although BB10 may be inherently more resilient, how do you know that patching, Integrity Detection, and Play Protect on BlackBerry Android hasn't more than made up for it?

When things like Krack patches, or Browser updates and certificates aren't being offered for BB10, how does that affect your assessment?
    Last edited by conite; 10-30-17 at 12:31 AM.
    10-30-17 12:16 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD