Lol.

By the way my backside Is compatible with a Kohler toilet seat. As such, me, Kohler, and my septic bed are partners in waste removal.
    lol. Probably your finest post!
    12-11-20 12:19 PM
    OOOF!!!!!! I’ve been wanting a Giulia but I’d use it daily so maybe I reconnect..

I agree with the statement that one can be a fan but still be extremely critical. Thats simply objectivity....
    No...otherwise, we should consider film critics "objective." There's actually this idea of "truth decay", as the notion of a single "truth"/objectivity is no longer tenable in today's info-noisy world. A homegrown podcast on the matter in case anyone's interested: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/spark/truth...lity-1.5456006

This passage resonated with me:

""Every truth that we find seems to have some noise in it," Madrigal told Spark host Nora Young. And, unlike the past, where newspapers and broadcasters authoritatively conveyed truthful information, social media means that events are now covered—even by mainstream media—as they develop and in real time.

This also leaves the "facts" of a story more open to interpretation, and perhaps more dangerous, allows information to flow without appropriate context. This, in turn leads people to trust others who think like they do, and insist that their interpretation of the truth is correct, regardless of evidence to the contrary."
    12-11-20 12:22 PM
    No...otherwise, we should consider film critics "objective." There's actually this idea of "truth decay", as the notion of a single "truth"/objectivity is no longer tenable in today's info-noisy world. A homegrown podcast on the matter in case anyone's interested: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/spark/truth...lity-1.5456006

This passage resonated with me:

""Every truth that we find seems to have some noise in it," Madrigal told Spark host Nora Young. And, unlike the past, where newspapers and broadcasters authoritatively conveyed truthful information, social media means that events are now covered—even by mainstream media—as they develop and in real time.

This also leaves the "facts" of a story more open to interpretation, and perhaps more dangerous, allows information to flow without appropriate context. This, in turn leads people to trust others who think like they do, and insist that their interpretation of the truth is correct, regardless of evidence to the contrary."
    I can see this and define now trust you......... LOL

Seriously, good interesting stuff for mind consumption. I’ll call my stuff, less than simple objectivity for now
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-11-20 01:15 PM
28 12