12-10-20 07:21 AM
    So BlackBerry Spark is compatible with Android 11's Android Enterprise.

I always find it amusing what they call "partnerships".
    Last edited by conite; 12-10-20 at 08:46 PM.
    12-10-20 08:04 AM
    So BlackBerry Spark will be compatible with Android 11's Android Enterprise.

Well it’s a news release from down under by the domain. It’s lost in translation ;-D

Like my sarcasm is labeled caustic by the Canadians here. It’s just a simple misunderstanding lost in American to Canadian translation on my old BB Translation App stuck in beta from the original BB Suite.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-10-20 08:23 AM
    Well it’s a news release from down under by the domain. It’s lost in translation ;-D
    Get's lost in my firewall's geo policies... I'll have to wait for the TMZ to report on it. Did someone catch any photos of this partnering going on?
    12-10-20 08:29 AM

Like my sarcasm is labeled caustic by the Canadians here. It’s just a simple misunderstanding lost in American to Canadian translation on my old BB Translation App stuck in beta from the original BB Suite.
    Lol.

By the way my backside Is compatible with a Kohler toilet seat. As such, me, Kohler, and my septic bed are partners in waste removal.
    brookie229 and app_Developer like this.
    12-10-20 08:34 AM
    Lol.

By the way my backside Is compatible with a Kohler toilet seat. As such, me, Kohler, and my septic bed are partners in waste removal.
    This expands OM possibilities too LOL
    12-10-20 08:58 AM
    Lol.

LMAO!
    12-10-20 10:56 AM
    So BlackBerry Spark will be compatible with Android 11's Android Enterprise.

You can tell it's not very deep because earnings are on the 17th and they never issued a press release for this. They usually always issue press releases for every little thing before earnings, instead they just rolled it into a blog post.

https://blogs.blackberry.com/en/2020...d-productivity
    shakingthrough likes this.
    12-10-20 10:59 AM
    Is this still a Blackberry Fan site? It seems any and all news regarding our Coveted Blackberry’s is met with skepticism, hostility and negativity by the same old members time and again.
    12-10-20 01:59 PM
    Is this still a Blackberry Fan site? It seems any and all news regarding our Coveted Blackberry’s is met with skepticism, hostility and negativity by the same old members time and again.
    Just keeping it real.... this is a "pump" meant to get people to invest in BlackBerry as a company.

CrackBerry was about the phones, not really the company... and this has nothing to do with the phones. Once OM wakes back up and start sharing some info, and if that info leads to a $600 - $700 premium phone that is high quality. Some of us might break out our pom poms.

If OM disappears or they push out a $800 midgrade phone with a $30 a month subscription package.... the pom poms probable aren't coming out.
    12-10-20 02:30 PM
    Do you think the fact that BlackBerry Spark remains compatible with the current version of Android is real news?

It would only be news if BlackBerry's enterprise offering did NOT support Android 11.
    12-10-20 02:32 PM
    Do you think the fact that BlackBerry Spark remains compatible with the current version of Android is real news?

It would only be news if BlackBerry's enterprise offering did NOT support Android 11.
    I can't access the story to see when it was written, but it's kind of late as well. I'd assume BlackBerry Spark supported Android 11 back during beta testing with full supported it the day it was released.
    12-10-20 02:43 PM
    What are you talking about?!? Do you just respond to be contrary? How far the mighty have fallen.

shakingthrough likes this.
    12-10-20 02:45 PM
    I can't access the story to see when it was written, but it's kind of late as well. I'd assume BlackBerry Spark supported Android 11 back during beta testing with full supported it the day it was released.
    The article is dated Dec 10.

Why this is even an article is beyond me.

It's similar to the long ago announcement that BlackBerry UEM was compatible with Knox. That was misinterpreted as some kind of partnership too.
    Last edited by conite; 12-10-20 at 03:05 PM.
    12-10-20 02:53 PM
    What are you talking about?!?
    Who is "you" ?

And what information are you providing with your pic?

I'm not sure what you're on about either. Are you somehow shocked that BlackBerry Spark works with Android 11 ? Or are you upset that we're not shocked? Please clarify.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    12-10-20 02:55 PM
    12-10-20 02:59 PM
    Sigh!
    Yeah, that's clarity.
    12-10-20 03:11 PM
    The article is dated Dec 10.

Why this is even an article is beyond me.

It's similar to the long ago announcement that BlackBerry UEM was compatible with Knox. That was misinterpreted as some kind of partnership too.
    Was that before or after Google came to BlackBerry to help them out https://www.crn.com/news/mobility/30...rk-devices.htm
    12-10-20 03:21 PM
    Was that before or after Google came to BlackBerry to help them out https://www.crn.com/news/mobility/30...rk-devices.htm
    Lol. Yet another misrepresentation. Gotta love it. What would Google and Samsung ever do without them.
    12-10-20 03:23 PM
    Depends on what you mean by fan. I'm an Alfa fan, like you are. I have a Giulia QF. I love it.

It's also objectively one of the worst cars I've ever owned. Actually, by far, one of the worst. I can love it, and I love the brand, and I'll probably even buy another one some day. But I would be insane to have it as my only car. And I couldn't even drive it more than 1-2 days a week max without getting very frustrated.

On the other hand I do miss it if I don't drive it for more than 2-3 weeks.

So am I an Alfa fan?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    12-10-20 05:55 PM
    Depends on what you mean by fan. I'm an Alfa fan, like you are. I have a Giulia QF. I love it.

It's also objectively one of the worst cars I've ever owned. Actually, by far, one of the worst. I can love it, and I love the brand, and I'll probably even buy another one some day. But I would be insane to have it as my only car. And I couldn't even drive it more than 1-2 days a week max without getting very frustrated.

So am I an Alfa fan?
    OOOF!!!!!! I’ve been wanting a Giulia but I’d use it daily so maybe I reconnect..

I agree with the statement that one can be a fan but still be extremely critical. Thats simply objectivity....
    12-10-20 06:06 PM
    OOOF!!!!!! I’ve been wanting a Giulia but I’d use it daily so maybe I reconnect..

I agree with the statement that one can be a fan but still be extremely critical. Thats simply objectivity....
    And in this case, the criticism has nothing to do with BlackBerry - it's only about an obscure article about nothing.
    BBuso77 likes this.
    12-10-20 06:20 PM

So am I an Alfa fan?
    Finally a logical and sensical statement. I too am an Alfista, not an easy love and gives me pure joy and massive disappointment, sometimes on the same day. My point is I don’t go around kicking the brand in the nuts at every single opportunity! What goes on here at times is toxic, that is not what a fan site should be. Honest accolades and non malicious criticism is normal, not this! Just saying.

PS - My 1999 Alfa is my daily driver, and I only have praise for the mechanic that keeps her that way.
    Paulelmar18, bh7171 and Bob80220 like this.
    12-10-20 06:21 PM
    My point is I don’t go around kicking the brand in the nuts at every single opportunity!
    Where in this thread (particularly before your post #9) is a there a single statement knocking BlackBerry?
    BBuso77 and bibbula like this.
    12-10-20 06:29 PM
    Ah yes, tunnel vision, it’s a thing. Perhaps broaden your scope with a healthy smattering of self reflection. Or not.
    Last edited by Crusader03; 12-10-20 at 07:50 PM.
    12-10-20 07:19 PM
28 12