I'm using the Z30 and its working fine with the Google play store... finding some apps are starting not to run on kitkat 4.3 so I'm looking at another BlackBerry.

Looks like the Dtek60 is no longer available..

The features I find myself using a lot is the remote file sharing and Blend, I map my phones SD card to my office PC. Drag and drop works great via the network.. keep my phone on the charger and have blend on my second screen.

Actually the HDMI connection is great as well. My dad is 92 and doesn't have a DVD player, so I play some of my kids videos on his TV through that.. DNA is another option if you have the network..

I assume the Keyone is the only BlackBerry phone left now. Dtek60 is no longer for sale... is is able to do any of these things?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 08:25 AM
    There is no direct blend replacement. Many app will have similar functions to blend though. Airdriod and even Pushbullet can work for some functions.

There are various way to play videos onto TVs. Most can be done via DLNA like you mentioned.

Yes you can also transfer files between your phone and the PC. Many file managers allow for this.

Most of features that come from bb10 are because you have to install the blackberry software on your PC. With android most companies, including bb, dont have desktop software which is why its harder to connect to your PC with blend and the file sharing.
    05-31-17 08:34 AM
    Depends on what you mean by "for sale"....

Can still buy a PRIV, DTEK50 or a DTEK60..... KEYone is still kinda hard to "buy".

Blend is no longer an option, there are apps like Airdrop that some are able to use. OneDrive works great for me as a single location for files that I can access from multiple devices.

HDMI out does not seem to be an option for the KEYone... But it does have the ability to "cast" to smart devices that are compatible. Buy a Chromecast dongle, if your TV's don't support this feature.
    05-31-17 08:41 AM