my baby is injured! im really not sure what happened.. my keyone is stuck on a constant boot loop...

as in, when you startup you see the "BlackBerry; Powered By Android"... but thats as far as my keyone gets.. after that initial screen, the phone restarts over, and over, and over... non stop restarting... i cannot turn off the phone..

YES, ive tried power button and holding up volume button... i can get to the bootup menu... but then the phone literally restarts everytime im in the bootup menu... when im in the bootup menu, i cannot use the volume keys to scroll up or down, as i would simply try and wipe the cache...

so no matter what.. the phone is literally always restarting after that initial screen. Its been restarting over and over since this occured, it wont turn off..

im waiting for the battery to die... if it does..

its like a brick.. but a brick thats restarting over and over and showing me a blackberry sign..

i have also taken out the sim card... nothing.

thank god i got warranty...

im thinking a circuirt shorted out or the motherboard, but dont know how... last i remember was that is was getting a lil hot because it was hot outside today... and it also has a spider web screen from a fall that occured..also note.. with the spider web screen, the phone has been working fine for the past 2 weeks... the bootloop began today.... but thspider web shouldnt be affecting the software.. and it hasnt suffered water damage or any physical damage except to the screen

heres to preying that it magically fixes itself.. or i gotta put down a $250 deductabible to get a replacement.

i just noticed this now... i dont even have to hold down the power button, all i have to do is hold down the volume button to open up the boot menu
    Last edited by ImJustJoshinYa; 08-14-17 at 06:19 PM.
    08-14-17 05:52 PM
    i think i kinda understand what issue is... the power button appears to be phantom pressed.. i dont know how, but i believe the power button may be stuck in the pressed position and therefore continuously thinking its being pressed.
    08-14-17 07:22 PM
    the battery has now died... it is no longer restarting itself.... but, when i plug the charger in... it cant charge anymore... my phone has died.
    08-14-17 08:27 PM
    See your other thread for how to use Autoloaders...
    08-14-17 09:40 PM
    Continue in the original thread, here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-loop-1118544/
    08-15-17 07:36 AM