I know it might have been asked earlier but I am in a problem and it occurs that I have to reset my Dtek60. So what I want to ask is how do I backup my phone with all the apps n data? Google doesn't backup messages notes and password keeper etc etc I guess. So is there any way I could backup just like BB10
    04-16-18 08:23 AM
    Nope. Period. And this "amuses" me to no end for a while already...
    gizmo21 likes this.
    04-28-18 04:40 PM
    I know it might have been asked earlier but I am in a problem and it occurs that I have to reset my Dtek60. So what I want to ask is how do I backup my phone with all the apps n data? Google doesn't backup messages notes and password keeper etc etc I guess. So is there any way I could backup just like BB10
    Password Keeper has a sync to cloud feature. Use it.

All of your email, contacts, and calendar should be in the cloud. If they aren't, give your head a shake and get it done.

After that, you should be using Evernote for notes (with cloud sync), and be syncing all of your media or storing it on an SD card.
    04-28-18 04:50 PM
    Well, the OP asked about a backup with applications. There is no option to do it in one click, with just one app and get one file as it was with OS10, as ROOT is not possible by design.

Feel free to play around with various backups + add manual "USB Debug mode" application dumps and restores. I tried it all once - that is no fun at all...
    gizmo21 likes this.
    04-30-18 11:19 AM