With my Blackberry Motion I turned some apps off to be able to run in the background.

Settings>Apps>Configure apps (gear icon top right)> Advance special access>Background apps

I also tried this for Signal and Telegram to see what happened and they stopped giving immediate notice when somebody sends me a message. So I turned the settings back on.

Yet after a few hours the phone reverts the settings of these apps back off automatically.
    So I turned them back on and the phone turns the apps back of after a few hours. It keeps doing this no matter how many times I turn the function back on for these apps.

I have no clue why or how it does it. I want some apps to be able to run in the background permanently but I can't seem to get the phone to keep the settings on.

Does anybody know what I can do? I really hope so
    06-14-18 05:04 PM
    Have you tried rebooting? Then under Battery and Always Sleeping Apps to make sure the apps are still removed after the reboot.
    06-15-18 10:45 AM
    I tried rebooting, and it did not work.
    What do you mean with Always sleeping mode. I cannot find that option under Battery..

I hope that you have other idea's because this is really annoying to have.
    07-02-18 03:20 PM