I've been trying to find an autoloader with the last update that was available for this POS phone.

Does one exist?
    04-25-20 08:33 PM
    I've been trying to find an autoloader with the last update that was available for this POS phone.

Does one exist?
    I can make one for you, but have you tried a factory reset?
    04-26-20 01:29 AM
    I can make one for you, but have you tried a factory reset?
    I just want to wipe it completely and have a fallback plan. Had it less than a year and it's given me nothing but trouble.
    04-26-20 08:33 AM
    If it's a hassle, I understand. I wasn't sure if they even existed.
    04-26-20 09:59 PM
    If it's a hassle, I understand. I wasn't sure if they even existed.
    But if you're already on that OS, an autoloader won't give you anything more than what a factory reset would.

Try that first.
    04-26-20 10:25 PM
    But if you're already on that OS, an autoloader won't give you anything more than what a factory reset would.

Try that first.
    I was going to, I just was wondering if an autoloader existed if something got f'd up. Just so I'd have an alternate means on hand if something happened.
    04-26-20 10:38 PM
    Would you mind elaborating on the problems you've had with the Key2 LE?

not saying I doubt you, Im just curious.
    04-26-20 11:28 PM
    I was going to, I just was wondering if an autoloader existed if something got f'd up. Just so I'd have an alternate means on hand if something happened.
    How about I make you one if you run into trouble?
    04-27-20 12:21 AM
    That'd be cool.

@zer0ten

Mostly in the communication apps. Not receiving texts with the base app, service provider is showing them as being received properly. Contact info not populating in the phone app unless I leave the app open for a while and fiddle with different features. Like I have to trick it into displaying the info sometimes. Not using third party apps for any of the communication functionality. I also get my screen locking constantly if I use LTE and am not in a good coverage zone. Only fix is to disable LTE. I doubt that's going to be fixed by a wipe, but I'm hoping communication apps issues are resolved by it.

Probably a corruption in userland, but I was hoping to dig up an autoloader just in case something goes south.
    04-27-20 06:44 AM
    I originally read that as 'for if you run into trouble.'
    04-28-20 06:55 AM