Hi Guys, loving my Motion. I have an app that I listen to when napping or going to bed. After approximately 30 minutes it stops.

I have check permissions, battery items, etc. to override but don't no where else to look.

It does not do this in IOS.

Clues and thanks.
    01-22-18 04:50 PM
    Try turning auto lock off, and make sure the battery doesn't die. Or just restart the phone and see what happens.
    01-22-18 09:40 PM
    Hi Guys, loving my Motion. I have an app that I listen to when napping or going to bed. After approximately 30 minutes it stops.

I have check permissions, battery items, etc. to override but don't no where else to look.

It does not do this in IOS.

Clues and thanks.
    What is the app, and have you looked in the app's settings?
    01-23-18 12:28 PM
    I have looked into the app settings. Nothing there. It is call Truth for Life, Bible app. Been using for years, and again IOS never has issue.

I'm not sure how to turn off auto lock??
    01-23-18 12:55 PM
    I have looked into the app settings. Nothing there. It is call Truth for Life, Bible app. Been using for years, and again IOS never has issue.

I'm not sure how to turn off auto lock??
    Aren't his recordings about 30 minutes? Does it play the entire message then stop? I don't see any setting related to that either.
    01-23-18 05:02 PM
    Typical his messages run 30-45 minutes. I usually pick longer ones to ensure I fall asleep. It does not play entire message. Most times it wakes me when it stops abruptly...somehow my brain knows this.
    PHughes likes this.
    01-23-18 05:49 PM
    You mentioned Auto Lock. Auto Lock is a function of Android and is found in the security settings. 30 minutes is the maximum interval before the phone locks. The app still played for me while the phone was locked.
    01-23-18 07:02 PM
    Interesting. I do have trusted place home turned on to keep unlocked along with on body, etc.

I might try uninstall of app and re-install. Might clear things up.

Thanks for your help.
    01-23-18 07:37 PM
    You're welcome. hope you figure it out. Thanks for posting your question. I hadn't known of the app until you posted about it. I installed it. I haven't listened to him in a few years. Glad to have the app on my phone.
    01-23-18 10:10 PM
    I listen all day driving around plus evenings. There are so many messages and he is so amazing I can't get enough. Sadly of all the apps available to me on Android, this is the one I use all the time.

Anyway I just laid down for the after work nap, plugged in and it stopped after 16 minutes of today's message (24 minute total). App is still up but stopped. Sometimes the app says' "oops something is wrong"

I did uninstall and reinstall yesterday. Really have no clue on this one.

Additional note; seems while plugged into Android Auto or even blue tooth in truck never stops.

I will have to try plugging in tonight when I slumber and see if it stops while charging.
    01-25-18 06:42 PM
    Wired headphones, that has to be it!

Using Iphone headphones.
    01-26-18 08:05 AM
    I think the answer finally presented itself. A notification popped up this morning about permission for headphones. I had set wireless to allow but the wired headphones were not!!!!

I'll see if this changes things.
    01-26-18 10:07 AM
    Kengeri

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 01:24 PM
    I think the answer finally presented itself. A notification popped up this morning about permission for headphones. I had set wireless to allow but the wired headphones were not!!!!

I'll see if this changes things.
    Interesting. I hope it is resolved.
    01-26-18 06:25 PM