i have an app that was working fine. Now i tap it open, the app image loads, than it closes immediately.

whats that about?
    12-05-18 11:03 PM
    i have an app that was working fine. Now i tap it open, the app image loads, than it closes immediately.

whats that about?
    Reboot?

Delete and reinstall?
    12-05-18 11:13 PM
    Reboot?

Delete and reinstall?
    did both.

what happens when you pay for an app and it doesnt work? How do you get a refund?
    12-05-18 11:17 PM
    did both.

what happens when you pay for an app and it doesnt work? How do you get a refund?
    There is a procedure to follow in Google Play : https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2479637?hl=en
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-05-18 11:23 PM
    It would be good to have some additional information so others who also have that app can chime in.

App Name & Version
    Phone & PRD
    OS

That would be a good place start.
    app_Developer likes this.
    12-06-18 05:07 AM
    Without much to go on, one thing to try would be - go to Settings, Apps, find the app in question, clear the cache, and that doesn't help, try clearing the data. That resets the app as if freshly installed.

A delete and re-install would have done the same thing, but sometimes not everything is cleared out when deleting. Probably won't work... just something else to try.
    12-06-18 08:15 AM
    Without much to go on, one thing to try would be - go to Settings, Apps, find the app in question, clear the cache, and that doesn't help, try clearing the data. That resets the app as if freshly installed.

A delete and re-install would have done the same thing, but sometimes not everything is cleared out when deleting. Probably won't work... just something else to try.
    Where is the 'clear cache'? I've looked for it. When I go to SETTINGS > Apps & Notifications > and select whatever app I'm dealing with, i see "uninstall" and "force stop".

But I have yet to find the 'clear cache' option. Where is that hiding?

(After uninstalling about 7 times, i managed to get the app in question to work).
    12-06-18 12:42 PM
    Where is the 'clear cache'? I've looked for it. When I go to SETTINGS > Apps & Notifications > and select whatever app I'm dealing with, i see "uninstall" and "force stop".

But I have yet to find the 'clear cache' option. Where is that hiding?

(After uninstalling about 7 times, i managed to get the app in question to work).
    Settings, storage, internal, other apps.
    12-06-18 12:54 PM