My KeyOne a few times a day will go through bouts of having apps freeze up, phone running very slow, things of that nature. Has anyone experienced this and we're you able to fix it?
    Mike Benadiba likes this.
    10-06-17 07:50 AM
    My KeyOne a few times a day will go through bouts of having apps freeze up, phone running very slow, things of that nature. Has anyone experienced this and we're you able to fix it?
    That should not happen.

Clear your storage cache - setting, storage, internal, cached data, and then reboot.

If that doesn't fix it, try a factory reset.

If that doesn't fix it, return for repair.
    10-06-17 07:54 AM
    I have previously done a factory reset that fixed the problem for a couple of days. I guess I will be sending the phone back in. Thanks
    10-06-17 07:59 AM
    I have previously done a factory reset that fixed the problem for a couple of days. I guess I will be sending the phone back in. Thanks
    The only other potential issue is that you have an out of control app that is gobbling up resources.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-06-17 08:15 AM
    The only other potential issue is that you have an out of control app that is gobbling up resources.
    I disabled HUB and works super great now no more similar problems
    10-06-17 02:45 PM
    I disabled HUB and works super great now no more similar problems
    Mine works super great WITH the HUB.
    Neville A Daniels likes this.
    10-06-17 03:22 PM
    maybe going to reinstall curious how many email accounts and social media accounts do you have included with your hub
    10-06-17 03:30 PM
    maybe going to reinstall curious how many email accounts and social media accounts do you have included with your hub
    I have 9 accounts in my HUB.
    10-06-17 04:06 PM
    Mine does as well... I personally think there's user error ALL OVER THE PLACE
    10-06-17 04:17 PM
    I reenabled the hub on mine and reinstalled blackberry hub+ as google play said to update seems to be working fast I did use content transfer when I switched from S7 edge to K1 some have suggested a fresh wipe and install perhaps that might hav caused some lag and hangs as I did as well
    10-06-17 06:22 PM
    yes i m having the same experience ( slow opening App, contacts App, and other App stucked) i ve bought the phone in july ! looking for answers too
    Johann Grobler likes this.
    10-06-17 07:00 PM
    I am having the issue also. I called the support line, send the phone for repair I got it yesterday started using right away the hub already crashed twice today and I am unable to restore my text messages using the Content Transfer app. "waiting for old phone". I really like this phone but it giving me more trouble than I need right now.
    Johann Grobler likes this.
    10-06-17 07:22 PM
    I am having the issue also. I called the support line, send the phone for repair I got it yesterday started using right away the hub already crashed twice today and I am unable to restore my text messages using the Content Transfer app. "waiting for old phone". I really like this phone but it giving me more trouble than I need right now.
    Do a factory reset and DON'T try to restore anything.
    10-06-17 07:30 PM
    this! and yes my phone is buttery smooth. I make it a point to start from scratch as really the only thing I need to transfer manually are media files because all my contacts and calendar entries are saved to Google... I log in and voila! Everything is already loaded!
    10-06-17 07:35 PM
    this! and yes my phone is buttery smooth. I make it a point to start from scratch as really the only thing I need to transfer manually are media files because all my contacts and calendar entries are saved to Google... I log in and voila! Everything is already loaded!
    I do this same thing when I get a new phone. Boot it up from the box and let it sit running for about an hour, before I add or do anything. Then I add it all one at a time. I usually never do the 'transfer' thing. I know what apps I had, I just re-load them from Google Play. All my contacts are saved in Outlook so when I add that email, they are all there. Works great!
    FF22 likes this.
    10-07-17 06:17 AM
    I did what you guys suggested to start from scratch but the issue still persisted.
    I Called back the support line and they sent a replacement phone 2 days ago. So it is smooth sailing and I hope it stays that way.
    Thanks for your inputs guys!
    FF22 likes this.
    10-15-17 08:29 AM
    My keyone is super annoying
    Many times a day I get an android system message saying the app isn’t responding and my options are to close app. Wait. Or send feedback.

This happens with many different apps including the launcher. National post. And the hub.
    Sometimes when I reply to an email with lots of html in the thread the hub freezes.

Nothing I do fixes it.

Maybe the hardware is damaged.
    04-10-18 08:57 PM
    My keyone is super annoying
    Many times a day I get an android system message saying the app isn’t responding and my options are to close app. Wait. Or send feedback.

This happens with many different apps including the launcher. National post. And the hub.
    Sometimes when I reply to an email with lots of html in the thread the hub freezes.

Nothing I do fixes it.

Maybe the hardware is damaged.
    More likely that you have a bad app or something bollixed up your system.

My first suggestion would be to Run Safe Mode.

Do a normal press and hold of your phone's power button until Android prompts you to turn off your phone

Next, hold the Power off menu prompt/option (the actual line of text) for a few seconds until your phone asks you to confirm that you want to enter safe mode.

Use this option sparingly as it can reset your home screen and app icon layout - erasing icons and widgets (they remain available in the app drawer).

It will only load essential apps and processes. Run it that way for a day and see how it behaves.

If still bad you might want to check out reloading the system or doing a factory reset (under security options).

Good luck
    supertom likes this.
    04-10-18 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD