I've seen on the Internet that others have solved this problem with other unlocked phones on AT&T through a hidden service menu? Is there one for the Keyone? If so, how do I access it?
    06-02-17 08:46 AM
    I've seen on the Internet that others have solved this problem with other unlocked phones on AT&T through a hidden service menu? Is there one for the Keyone? If so, how do I access it?
    Try dialing the code *#*#46368676#*#* that should open up a menu. Hit Phone info. Then scroll down and make sure VOLTE Provisioned is checked and restart. You should then see the option in your settings menu. WIFI calling provision is also a check box but I can't get that one to stick on Verizon at least.
    06-15-17 01:31 PM
    I just tossed my existing SIM in and it said I had VoLTE. I will test more tomorrow but I didn't do anything to get it to work.
    06-15-17 10:16 PM
    Try dialing the code *#*#46368676#*#* that should open up a menu. Hit Phone info. Then scroll down and make sure VOLTE Provisioned is checked and restart. You should then see the option in your settings menu. WIFI calling provision is also a check box but I can't get that one to stick on Verizon at least.
    Question: I had 4 options. Voice calling and WiFi calling were the only 2 not checked so I checked them. Provision was already checked as was one other one I can't remember the name of for ATT. In the phone settings I was able to turn on voice calling. Where is the enhanced LTE services located as well as WiFi calling?

Actually that tab was still open when I rebooted. WiFi calling didn't stick but voice did. The other one was just cellular radio.
    06-16-17 01:37 AM
    Question: I had 4 options. Voice calling and WiFi calling were the only 2 not checked so I checked them. Provision was already checked as was one other one I can't remember the name of for ATT. In the phone settings I was able to turn on voice calling. Where is the enhanced LTE services located as well as WiFi calling?

Actually that tab was still open when I rebooted. WiFi calling didn't stick but voice did. The other one was just cellular radio.
    Settings
    More(under WiFi and bluetooth)
    Cellular network
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    06-16-17 06:03 AM
    Settings
    More(under WiFi and bluetooth)
    Cellular network
    Yeah dealing with the same issue with wifi calling not sticking on Verizon. Carrier has to approve the device and haven't found any workaround yet. I can get to the wifi calling settings in a shortcut creator app but it won't stay enabled due to lack of provisioning flag.
    06-16-17 07:05 AM
    And now after 24 hours it no longer works. Thanks ATT.
    06-16-17 10:41 PM
    AT&T IMEI-checks devices and will block provisioning on ones they did not sell.

This sort of thing (attempts to force tied sales) is supposed to be illegal where market power exists (e.g. only a few competitors, or none.) In some service areas there are none, ergo, the issue is real and illegal under 15 USC Chapter 1.

However, we have a government that refuses to enforce the law. The worst abuses in this regard are in the medical field (just try to get a price!) but it impacts cell service too. The remedy for this is political but nobody will get off their butt and raise hell about it, and until people do it won't go away.

A few indictments would resolve this sort of nonsense very quickly.
    06-17-17 10:45 AM