Is there an app for diagnosing software issues? I am having some freezing and black screen issues while typing. I didn't know if there was any way to figure it out besides testing performance by changing themes, deleting apps, etc. And I really don't want to do a factory reset or fresh install. My unlocked CDMA K1 is only a few months old!
    01-19-18 02:28 PM
    Not really. Anything higher level would require root access and you're not getting that. When in doubt, the easiest fix is always going to be a reset and/or fresh install. People hate doing it but it really is the best way and it's really not even that bad when you use Google's backup options. People spend more time looking for fixes than just fixing the issue by resetting lol.
    01-19-18 03:06 PM
    Not really. Anything higher level would require root access and you're not getting that. When in doubt, the easiest fix is always going to be a reset and/or fresh install. People hate doing it but it really is the best way and it's really not even that bad when you use Google's backup options. People spend more time looking for fixes than just fixing the issue by resetting lol.
    True. I'll wait until the next update and see what happens.
    01-19-18 06:03 PM
    BTW, what is the log files that are sent? Can we view them ourselves?
    01-20-18 10:17 AM