Is this the new recent apps screen for all Android phones on Pie or is this Oneplus's idea? Has any BlackBerry Android phones received Pie and do they still have the tiled recent apps screen or this crap that I see on the Oneplus 5T and up?Android Pie recent apps screen-photostudio_1545870242073.jpeg
    12-26-18 08:41 PM
    It's something similar across the board, it seems. Android Pie on BB branded devices isn't soon (some KEYones are still running Nougat, come on), but I'm guessing it'll look something like that.

On Samsung:

On Pixel:
    12-26-18 09:09 PM
    It's something similar across the board, it seems. Android Pie on BB branded devices isn't soon (some KEYones are still running Nougat, come on), but I'm guessing it'll look something like that.

On Samsung:
    https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/w...ence-10-15.jpg

On Pixel:
    https://www.androidcentral.com/sites...?itok=FGxiZqH7
    Thanks @thurask. I wasn't sure if the KEY2 had Pie or was getting it soon. I do hope that BlackBerry mobile will retain the option to view it in a tiled view like it currently offers. I don't see why it would not carry over.
    12-26-18 09:19 PM
    Is this the new recent apps screen for all Android phones on Pie or is this Oneplus's idea? Has any BlackBerry Android phones received Pie and do they still have the tiled recent apps screen or this crap that I see on the Oneplus 5T and up?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photostudio_1545870242073.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	442054
    Are you able to see new messages as you peek into Hub in your Recent screen or you have to tap Hub in order to be able to view your new messages?
    01-05-19 10:51 PM
    Are you able to see new messages as you peek into Hub in your Recent screen or you have to tap Hub in order to be able to view your new messages?
    I asked my friend to check and he says no, you have to tap the HUB screen to activate real-time update
    01-06-19 05:27 PM
    I asked my friend to check and he says no, you have to tap the HUB screen to activate real-time update
    Dang it! No message peeking using gestures...thanks for checking.
    01-06-19 05:28 PM