Hello! I have question(s) to ask. From BB priv to BB Key2 does anyone jailbreak in or manipulated the system? The reason I am asking is that, last night I saw on YouTube a guy who is giving instruction how to jailbreak iPhone 11 Max Pro. I was asking myself what a hell is going on? People say iPhone is most secure etc...
    If the answer is no. It's means that android system for bb phones has been modified by Blackberry not to allowed these changes or any manipulation ?

The reason I am asking is because I am waiting my first Android bb phone.

Sent using BB PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-20 07:38 AM
    Hello! I have question(s) to ask. From BB priv to BB Key2 does anyone jailbreak in or manipulated the system? The reason I am asking is that, last night I saw on YouTube a guy who is giving instruction how to jailbreak iPhone 11 Max Pro. I was asking myself what a hell is going on? People say iPhone is most secure etc...
    If the answer is no. It's means that android system for bb phones has been modified by Blackberry not to allowed these changes or any manipulation ?

The reason I am asking is because I am waiting my first Android bb phone.

Sent using BB PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    The bootloader is locked on a BlackBerry Android device, and it has additional protections to prevent root.
    09-16-20 08:26 AM
    I think that in any case this error exists only in isolated cases because the system as a whole has this.
    10-02-20 12:23 PM
    I think that in any case this error exists only in isolated cases because the system as a whole has this.
    EMM solutions can detect root/jailbreak and will lock you out.

Jailbreak is something you do to yourself by choice, so it doesn't really count as a security vulnerability imo.
    10-02-20 04:02 PM