My apologies. Is this better?
    You have no idea. Ah......

Although it's another step in the right direction I doubt it will be enough to satisfy my wishes as of yet. Holding on to my Passport for a while longer still waiting for Android Z

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 05:14 AM
    The main guts of this thread was to do with regaining system resources at the same time as preserving battery life.
    An issue I've had with one app, that was quickly gone and replaced by a better one. It's not like BB10 has been immune to this problem. Resources has never been an issue.

Stick to your Passport! We've been over this before. I'm totally cool with it, and I think most here are too. You don't need to reach for reasons, as proof why you and others shouldn't switch. You love your BB10 phone, and are perfectly content sticking with it. Cheers! :big=hug:
    03-22-17 06:53 AM
    An issue I've had with one app, that was quickly gone and replaced by a better one. It's not like BB10 has been immune to this problem. Resources has never been an issue.

Stick to your Passport! We've been over this before. I'm totally cool with it, and I think most here are too. You don't need to reach for reasons, as proof why you and others shouldn't switch. You love your BB10 phone, and are perfectly content sticking with it. Cheers! :big=hug:
    I'm not reaching for anything. I just thought I'd post an informative link that pertained to this thread for the benefit of all. Then you question why I posted it.....hmm......seems like you have a chip on your shoulder.

If you don't want to hear it your welcome to unsubscribe and look else where.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 07:41 AM
    seems like you have a chip on your shoulder.
    Yeah, mkay

I'm not the one running around trying to prove either OS is better. Use what you choose
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    03-22-17 07:46 AM
    Yeah, mkay

I'm not the one running around trying to prove either OS is better. Use what you choose
    I never said that here so not sure where you getting that from. It is the best that works for me. Now who is reaching?? Lol
    I do argue points on how it works but never said it is better than any OS when looking at everything an OS can do. Yes I feel it is or was the best for messaging but even that is slipping with the absence of support from Dev's.

Anything else?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 07:51 AM
    I never said that here so not sure where you getting that from. It is the best that works for me. Now who is reaching?? Lol
    I do argue points on how it works but never said it is better than any OS when looking at everything an OS can do. Yes I feel it is or was the best for messaging but even that is slipping with the absence of support from Dev's.

Anything else?

Posted via CB10
    This thread, and this thread, and this thread.
    03-22-17 08:26 AM
    This thread, and this thread, and this thread.
    Lol yeah......your point???

Boy your getting desperate eh?

Don't see how any of that is saying BB10 is better than anything.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 08:35 AM
    I'm not reaching for anything. I just thought I'd post an informative link that pertained to this thread for the benefit of all. Then you question why I posted it.....hmm......seems like you have a chip on your shoulder.

If you don't want to hear it your welcome to unsubscribe and look else where.

Posted via CB10
    We'll handle the moderating, thanks. The only person in this thread with a chip is the OP, who seems to have a penchant for starting threads detailing his preference for his chosen OS by attempting to demonstrate failings of another instead of just enjoying it like the rest of us.

Lol yeah......your point???

Boy your getting desperate eh?

Don't see how any of that is saying BB10 is better than anything.

Posted via CB10
    To use your own words, If you are unable to grasp the reasoning behind why I shared this I am truly sorry. Those are links to the above-mentioned threads that all have a distinct pro-BB10/anti-Android theme. Just like this one turned out.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-22-17 08:59 AM
    Hurt feelings, emotions in shambles, knee-jerk, chip on your shoulder, desperate. I'm sure I missed a few. How much do I owe you, doctor?
    03-22-17 09:03 AM
    *sits back and grabs some popcorn*
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-22-17 09:36 AM
    We'll handle the moderating, thanks. The only person in this thread with a chip is the OP, who seems to have a penchant for starting threads detailing his preference for his chosen OS by attempting to demonstrate failings of another instead of just enjoying it like the rest of us.

To use your own words, If you are unable to grasp the reasoning behind why I shared this I am truly sorry. Those are links to the above-mentioned threads that all have a distinct pro-BB10/anti-Android theme. Just like this one turned out.
    I don't profess to be all knowing of Android and that is why I asked for help in this thread to understand how I could have more controls. At one point the direction of this thread veered to BB10 and that was not my intent and probably should not have contributed to that subject and stayed on topic. I can see how you may interpret my intentions and I assure you they are misinterpreted.
    Through out this thread I did learn a lot and that was the purpose of it but I feel you both have a little bias of your own or perhaps I rubbed you the wrong way? I can be a bit thick skinned at times or thin lol.

For your information those links and many of my posts as of late have been to help users in the BB10 forum. If that is anti Android then so be it but I don't see Anti Android.
    Those links that were provided were posted in the BB10 section and nowhere did I see me saying BB10 is better than Android but just pointing out how users can enjoy their BB10 devices near the same level of android in functionality considering the lack of support or development. If that's a crime then guilty as charged.

The links I provided are relevant and do show the discussion is valid.

If I offended you android enthusiasts then I apologize [Fret].

I have to say though these exchanges do have a familiar feel of being in a room of iSheep unaccepting of any criticizim of what they hold most dear to their heart.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 03-22-17 at 02:17 PM.
    03-22-17 09:36 AM
    I'm not going to turn this into a personal discussion, no matter how hard you try.

I know BB10 and love it. Should someone post incorrect information about it, and I see it, I will do my best to correct it. You've seen me do it. I also like Android. Over the past 6 months or so on Nougat, it's really grown on me. When I see false info about it, I'll do my best to correct it too. I don't know iOS well enough, and will let others who know better speak upon that.

The peeps rocking BBOS still are awesome! They know what they like, and understand its limitations. They have my respect, and most who have stayed on BB10 have it too. They realize it's in its twilight, and that either their ecosystem needs are low, or they carry more than one device. Android is the future for BB10. If you ever dare to try it, and I strongly suggest for you a KEYone, I bet you will be extremely, happily surprised.
    03-22-17 08:53 PM
137 ... 456