My DTEK 60 bit the dust recently and I wanted a new phone with an amazing camera so I got the Pixel 2XL. After installing the whole BB software suite (including the VKB (Thank you Cobalt!!!)), it feels virtually identical to my DTEK 60, which I love. The thing I miss like crazy are the swipe gestures. To be able to swipe up from the square on the right and get to the hub from anywhere on the phone was the absolute best... very BB10-esque.

There must be something similar that I can do to get that functionality back on the Pixel, like reassign the "squeeze" feature, but it's too bad that Blackberry couldn't somehow bake swipe gestures into their launcher.
    05-21-18 10:47 AM
    My DTEK 60 bit the dust recently and I wanted a new phone with an amazing camera so I got the Pixel 2XL. After installing the whole BB software suite (including the VKB (Thank you Cobalt!!!)), it feels virtually identical to my DTEK 60, which I love. The thing I miss like crazy are the swipe gestures. To be able to swipe up from the square on the right and get to the hub from anywhere on the phone was the absolute best... very BB10-esque.

There must be something similar that I can do to get that functionality back on the Pixel, like reassign the "squeeze" feature, but it's too bad that Blackberry couldn't somehow bake swipe gestures into their launcher.
    Did you install the BlackBerry Productivity Tab:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oductivityedge
    05-21-18 12:21 PM
    06-16-18 10:19 PM